+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/3 USM game

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 1/3 USM game

SM by 3
    Dowdell makes it one point game
    SM scores again and makes it 3 again.
    SM rebounds missed three by Pringle
    SM scores again.

We are 5 down again

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    We have to play with who we have right now. We have a few missing ingredients, but I fully expect for us to get the swagger back. I kept saying that SM is no pushover, but nobody would believe me.
    USM's record and schedule looks terrible. USM is beating us up the court according to malcom. Good grief!!! We had better not lose this one.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Young with a 3!
    2 point game!
    SM scores again
    4 point game
    Jones misses a 3 and SM scores again.
    6 point game

Time out Tech

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    USM's record and schedule looks terrible. We had better not lose this one.
    I totally agree. Just looking at their players, though, I could tell that they would match up with us well. There are just those teams out there that are not that good, but match up well with some good teams. SM is one of those for us.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

We have to play with who we have right now. We have a few missing ingredients, but I fully expect for us to get the swagger back. I kept saying that SM is no pushover, but nobody would believe me.
    ---
    never expected it to be this close!
    Go Techsters!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree. Just looking at their players, though, I could tell that they would match up with us well. There are just those teams out there that are not that good, but match up well with some good teams. SM is one of those for us.
    But USM is beating us up the court according to Malcom. Good grief!!!

SM in a zone
    Jones with a 3
    3 point game again

Young gets the rebound down by 3
    12:31 left
    Young fouled.
    Tech ball
    Wysinger misses a three
    SM with the ball
    Dowdell gets the rebound
    YOUNG scores
    ONE point game

Dowdell steals it!
    Jones scores and takes the lead
    Southern Miss takes a time out.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: 1/3 USM game

We finally lead!!!

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

It's not that I don't believe you. I never thought this was a "gimme" game. But let's be fair and honest: The Techsters who somehow gave LSU and Baylor fairly close games are playing desperation basketball again.

You can't claim "rebuilding" yet again and expect to attract top athletes to the program when the program doesn't look competitive.

SM is not a good team. No matter how anyone spins it, they are not a good team. We're having trouble even GETTING the lead much less maintaining it against them, but I still think we can pull this off.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    But USM is beating us up the court according to Malcom. Good grief!!!
    Just one of those trap games. Gotta pull it out. We are up by one now. Gotta pour it on.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

techsters ahead by 1 with 11.00+ in the game!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

11:09 Tech 52-51

Techsters ball!

11:09 to play

Techsters have a one point lead. Officials time out!

+ Reply to Thread