+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jenkins in Championship Commerical!

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Eek Jenkins in Championship Commerical!

Im watching the Under Armour Football game and I just saw a commercial advertising Texas vs. Alabama championship game. In the commercial they are showing different fans, some players, and Qb's. In the Qb's they showed Mcelroy,Mccoy, Tebow, Gracia, Jenkins, and Pike. "Was that Jenkins in that commercial?" I rewound it and sure enough it was. How did that happen?!?!? But thats halarious that our little Ross Jenkins makes it in a national championship commericial with the biggest players in the game. Look out for it!!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Jenkins in Championship Commerical!

Need that posted to YouTube ASAP!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by KDawg33 View Post
    Im watching the Under Armour Football game and I just saw a commercial advertising Texas vs. Alabama championship game. In the commercial they are showing different fans, some players, and Qb's. In the Qb's they showed Mcelroy,Mccoy, Tebow, Gracia, Jenkins, and Pike. "Was that Jenkins in that commercial?" I rewound it and sure enough it was. How did that happen?!?!? But thats halarious that our little Ross Jenkins makes it in a national championship commericial with the biggest players in the game. Look out for it!!
    I recognize all of those except Gracia. Who does he play for?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I recognize all of those except Gracia. Who does he play for?
    Garcia plays for SCarolina if that's who they're showing.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

yeah Garcia is the QB for South Carolina

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

I knew it!!!

I thought myself crazy and didn't even bother to rewind it. I said to myself "Was that.. Ross..?"

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

How on earth?

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

He did help out a lot of teams this year.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Who are we playing?

Big Dog DrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to all

That is pretty awesome. I haven't seen that commercial yet.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Just saw it on ESPN.

It's a collage of stills and Ross is in it in our whites. I would call the commercial "1 vs 2" if I was the one naming it.

Very cool!

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

they also showed a short clip of jenkins in the background of one of the cfb pregame shows i was watching earlier today (can't remember what channel it was on). it was at auburn -- looked like right after that touchdown pass to morris.

Varsity Bulldog TrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her game

I may be wrong, but I believe I saw a member of the Blue painted up along with other painted fans of other Universities as well. I was not watching on a TV that I could rewind. If someone sees it again, could you please confirm?

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

I saw it tonight during the TT/MSU game. I was halfway paying attention when I saw it. Our uniform is stands out. I bet that is why they choose to include him with the others. If nothing else, we look good!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Another payoff for the university having so many TV appearances this past season.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread