+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LSU shrine on I49

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Re: LSU shrine on I49

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I feel certain the shrine will be abandoned along with the bandwagon as the wheels continue to fall off Les Miles failing program.
    Yep. After miles is gone, here comes another dinardo, and it's back to being the MSU of the west and 7-10 loss seasons. Rome was a casualty of it's own pride, imo.

Bulldog am4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around here am4titansandlsu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    I have seen that and recently noticed the new purple wall with the LSU mural on it. Its much larger than the "this is tiger country" billboard. I would love nothing more than to put a huge Billboard a little farther towards Shreveport saying "Now leaving tiger country and entering Bulldog territory" or something to that effect.
    Maybe you guys should worry about taking back Ruston first. I've been to Shreveport several times and only seen 3 Tech items (T-shirt/hat/flag) compared to thousands of LSU items. S-Port is Tiger Country

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by am4titansandlsu View Post
    Maybe you guys should worry about taking back Ruston first. I've been to Shreveport several times and only seen 3 Tech items (T-shirt/hat/flag) compared to thousands of LSU items. S-Port is Tiger Country
    bored much?

Nice to know you're over here keeping up with our coaching search though.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Sp'port/Bossier has more Wal Marts per capita than any Louisiana City outside Baton Rouge

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

It'll come in time. We do need to work on Shreveport and Ruston more though. I see more people with Tech stuff on their cars and more Tech hats on guys here in my part of Baton Rouge than I do up there, usually. Shenandoah repreZENT, yo!!! Literally, I see at LEAST one car with either a Tech license plate or some sort of Tech sticker on it, every single day in Baton Rouge. Hell, I just picked up a couple new nice Tech hats at one of the malls here, 'cause they have some nice new ones.

Maybe I need to invade the Ark-La-Tex and get more people pumped up! I make sure to cover myself in Blue when I visit, and my next visit is at the end of this month, for a Mudbugs game in Bossier and the Tech b-ball doubleheader on the 30th. GO DAWGS!!!!!

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you should keep your corn dog smellin' posts off of our board - Long live Joe Pa and Les Miles, clock manager extraordinaire!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

I've been to Shreveport several times
    when did Shreveport get a gay bar?
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    Maybe you should keep your corn dog smellin' posts off of our board - Long live Joe Pa and Les Miles, clock manager extraordinaire!
    You tell that tigger-lovin' sonofabitch! LOL! Let the LSUseless fans ignore us, 'cause it'll make the next time we whip their ass even sweeter from the utter shock they exhibit. Screw 'em.

+ Reply to Thread