+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/6 UTAH STATE game

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 1/6 UTAH STATE game

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    twss --

bernice girls --

DirtyDawg ---

etc, etc, etc ---

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

Anyway to watch the game for Free? I wanted to catch a little bit of it before I head to the SMC for UH/Fresno State. Probably not but I might as well ask.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by buchananbando5 View Post
    Anyway to watch the game for Free? I wanted to catch a little bit of it before I head to the SMC for UH/Fresno State. Probably not but I might as well ask.
    I think All Access is the only way to view it and it does cost. However, I have heard some people state that they have clicked on it and it let them in free. I wouldn't count on it, though it might be worth a try. Go to www.latechsports.com and click on the camera in the top right corner. Then click Member log in and see what happens. Does Fresno have All Access? If so, you would be a member, if you are one there.

Also check "channelsurfing". A lot of people watch our games that way, but I haven't tried it.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

CBS haven't found a way to secure their college game feed. What I have found is that if schools use jumptv or cbs all-access for their web services, most likely channelsurfing discovered their direct feed link.

Sucks for schools not getting the revenue due to stolen content. I subscribed to All-Access to help out Tech, but use channelsurfing for away games.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

FYI
    Pregame with Malcolm Butler starts at 6:30 PM.

I am READY!!!!!!!!!!! Not going to be on the Board much for this one. When I can watch it, I don't post much. May jump on at half time.

Pregame with Malcolm is up. Hoop Troop is playing "You Dropped a Bomb on me" in the background.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

video is up
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

missed wide open layup?
    WWDog
    La Tech

Why is it we always start off slow?
    WWDog
    La Tech

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Why is it we always start off slow?
    To make you worried.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Wink Re: 1/6 UTAH STATE game

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    To make you worried.

Well, it works!!!!

need to guard that 3
    WWDog
    La Tech

missed layups twice
    WWDog
    La Tech

+ Reply to Thread