+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Track. 2009-2010 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech Track. 2009-2010 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech has announced its 2010 indoor track and field schedule with Tech competing in six indoor meets this season. The womens team enters 2010 looking for its fifth WAC title in six years while the mens team looks to improve upon last years fourth place performance.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. Louisiana Tech Track and Field Opens 2010 Season at Houston, Texas A&M - latec

Louisiana Tech opens the 2010 indoor season this weekend with a pair of meets in southeast Texas. LA Tech will compete on Friday, Jan. 15 at the Leonard Hamilton Invitational hosted by the University of Houston in Houston, Texas before heading to the Texas A&M Invitational in College Station, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Women Finish Sixth, Men Eighth at Leonard Hamilton Invitational - latechsports

Newcomers Tiana Davis, Jesseka Jones and Kia Vance all made the finals of the 60m hurdles as the Louisiana Tech track and field program made a strong showing to open the season at the Leonard Hamilton Invitational hosted by the University of Houston. The Lady Techsters finished sixth while the Bulldogs finished eighth in the season's opening meet.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Antoinette Cobb Records NCAA Provisional Mark in 60m Hurdles to Lead Louisiana

Antoinette Cobb became the first Louisiana Tech athlete to record an NCAA mark this season with her 8.39 time in the 60m hurdles at the Texas A&M Invitational. Cobb reached the NCAA Provisional Qualifying mark by finishing third in the event as Tech's women's team placed ninth and the men's team finished 11th at the meet.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Louisiana Tech's Antoinette Cobb, Billy Ray Walker Named WAC Athletes of the W

Louisiana Tech swept the Western Athletic Conference's first track athlete of the week honors for the 2010 season as Antoinette Cobb and Billy Ray Walker were both honored by the conference office Tuesday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Louisiana Tech to Face Big 12, SEC Competition at Razorback Invitational - lat

Louisiana Tech's track and field program will get an early test this weekend as LA Tech will be competing against some of the nation's best athletes at the Razorback Invitational in Fayetteville, Ark. Friday and Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Tracksters Shine on First Day of Razorback Invitational - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech had a strong opening on the first day of the Razorback Invitational at the Randall Tyson Track Center highlighted by an all-freshman distance medley relay team placing third.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Trio of LA Tech Hurdlers Reach 60m Hurdles Finals in Last Day of Razorback Inv

Antoinette Cobb was one of three Louisiana Tech athletes to make the 60m hurdles finals as the last day of the Razorback Invitational came to a close at the Randall Tyson Track Center on the campus of the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Louisiana Tech's Antoinette Cobb Named WAC Track Athlete of the Week for Secon

Louisiana Tech's Antoinette Cobb claimed her second consecutive Western Athletic Conference Women's Indoor Track Athlete of the Week on Wednesday. Cobb was honored after winning the 60m hurdles competition at the Razorback Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Louisiana Tech Announces 2010 Outdoor Track Schedule - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech and head track and field coach Gary Stanley announced the program's 2010 outdoor track and field schedule Wednesday afternoon. The highlight of this year's slate comes on May 12-15 when Tech hosts the Western Athletic Conference Championships, a first for the program and its recently renovated facility.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Louisiana Tech Track and Field Heads to Tyson Invitational - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech's track and field program resumes action this weekend when LA Tech travels to the Randall Tyson Track Center in Fayetteville, Ark. for the 2010 Tyson Invitational, hosted by the University of Arkansas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Louisiana Tech Shines on First Day of Tyson Invitational - latechsports.com

Antoinette Cobb finished third in the 60m hurdles, Tiana Davis placed seventh in the long jump and a pair of Bulldogs - Alwayne Green and Jermaine Morris - finished second and fourth, respectively, as Louisiana Tech began the first day of competition at the Tyson Invitational Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Men Set School Record in DMR on Final Day of Tyson Invitational - latechsports

Louisiana Tech's men's distance medley relay team highlighted the final day of the Tyson Invitational for the Bulldogs Saturday, running 10:01.54 and setting a school record while beating Georgia and Miami to finish sixth.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Indoor Track and Field Championships Preview-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The 2010 edition of the WAC Indoor Track and Field Championship returns to Jacksons Track in Nampa, Idaho, Feb. 25-27.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Louisiana Tech Track and Field Heads to WAC Indoor Championships - latechsport

Louisiana Tech's track and field program enters the indoor postseason on Feb. 25 when Tech travels to Boise, Idaho for the Western Athletic Conference Indoor Championships. LA Tech will be looking for its sixth WAC title in seven years while the men are looking for their first WAC championship.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread