+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baseball starts this week!!!

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nice

Re: Baseball starts this week!!!

5A Barbe over Dutchtown / 4A Neville over Zachary / 3A Parkview over Kaplan / 2A Evangel over St. Thomas Aquinas / 1A Cedar Creek over St. Edmund / B Choudrant over Oakhill / C Claiborne Christian over Reeves

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdawg34 View Post
    Hey Gonzo how is Benton going to look this year?
    Next time I talk to coach I will try to get his feel for how they are going to do. I just help with the field. I have a 12 year old that will be playing there in a few years so I'm trying to get involved early.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Talked to Coach yesterday and he told me the Benton team is young and that right now it's too early to tell what they have. He's not giving much away.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

How good is Central Catholic supposed to be in 1a? I played for Cedar Creek through 2002-2005 and I think Central Catholic won state 3 of the 4 years i was in highschool. Cedar Creek will be ok but i dont see them making it to Bringhurst. Scelfos kid is going to be a stud pitcher for Creek. He was their number 1 last year as a freshman.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    How good is Central Catholic supposed to be in 1a? I played for Cedar Creek through 2002-2005 and I think Central Catholic won state 3 of the 4 years i was in highschool. Cedar Creek will be ok but i dont see them making it to Bringhurst. Scelfos kid is going to be a stud pitcher for Creek. He was their number 1 last year as a freshman.

Wonder how long he'll be around now. Cedar Creek should be very good with or without him. They have loads of talent for 1A.

+ Reply to Thread