+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Karl Malone on CNN.com

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

Karl Malone on CNN.com

Didn't know which forum I should post this under. Didn't see it posted anywhere yet. I liked that he did the video interview with the basketball court right behind him.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/spo...e.nba.guns.cnn

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Karl Malone on CNN.com

Pretty cool. And his opinions were right on the money.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

I love how Karl is reppin his Camo

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Pretty cool. And his opinions were right on the money.
    Glad is was a CNN link (not FOX) so you could click on it.:icon_wink:

I'm still trying to sort out the whole Sharpton angle.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techfreak View Post
    Didn't know which forum I should post this under. Didn't see it posted anywhere yet. I liked that he did the video interview with the basketball court right behind him.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/spo...e.nba.guns.cnn
    That was good interview, thanks for posting it! I probably would have never seen it, since I can't stand CNN, otherwise.

DFiH

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Karl could have conducted the interview anywhere. Loved that he did it at Louisiana Tech.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I just knew he was going to end it with a "Go Gawgs!"

Looked like he was dressed to head off to his real job of wildlife population control....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog Dawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the rough

Gilbert Arenas is a prime example of why I hate pro basketball

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg85 View Post
    Gilbert Arenas is a prime example of why I hate pro basketball

And thats the usual response from the uneducated basketball fan. Chances are you havent followed the nba in a number of years, maybe since Jordan. Then came the thug era of iverson, sprewell, and artest. Believe me this nba is not that. Look at Chris Paul, Dwayne wade, Lebron and Dwight Howard, all great ambassadors.

Believe me I love the NFL but they have alot more thugs than the nba and its not even close.

Not try to single you out, it was a topic of conversation on the show today. I pretty much said the same thing on the air.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    And thats the usual response from the uneducated basketball fan. Chances are you havent followed the nba in a number of years, maybe since Jordan. Then came the thug era of iverson, sprewell, and artest. Believe me this nba is not that. Look at Chris Paul, Dwayne wade, Lebron and Dwight Howard, all great ambassadors.

Believe me I love the NFL but they have alot more thugs than the nba and its not even close.

Not try to single you out, it was a topic of conversation on the show today. I pretty much said the same thing on the air.
    Ahh, the good old days, when Bill Lambier was the biggest thug in the NBA.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Glad is was a CNN link (not FOX) so you could click on it.:icon_wink:
    CNN is the best.

FoxNews is great at misrepresenting things to fire up conservatives, and conservatives have a hard time telling the difference because the misinformation appeals to their worldview and is too easy to accept as the truth.

Conservatives would find it much easier to filter out the truth from CNN content...unfortunately, most conservatives these days would rather be entertained and be told things they agree with.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

CNN is the best.

FoxNews is great at misrepresenting things to fire up conservatives, and conservatives have a hard time telling the difference because the misinformation appeals to their worldview and is too easy to accept as the truth.

Conservatives would find it much easier to filter out the truth from CNN content...unfortunately, most conservatives these days would rather be entertained and be told things they agree with.

Aaannd.....boom goes the dynamite. This is about to become a reaallly long thread.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's see if we can avoid the comment and keep this on the bball section. I thought Karl was really good and LOVED that he interviewed on that court! They should have flashed to the chairs in the dumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Let's see if we can avoid the comment and keep this on the bball section. I thought Karl was really good and LOVED that he interviewed on that court! They should have flashed to the chairs in the dumpster.
    The interview was quasi-political.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

The interview was quasi-political.
    The interview was Karl being Karl....nothing more.

+ Reply to Thread