+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Karl Malone on CNN.com

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Karl Malone on CNN.com

Great interview. Karl's momma did a great job.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I hope this thread doesn't turn out to be conservative vs liberal media. Should we move this to the Paw-Litics forum?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I hope this thread doesn't turn out to be conservative vs liberal media. Should we move this to the Paw-Litics forum?
    sorry. i'm at work, so i can't watch streaming video. i wanted to subscribe to this thread so i can find it when i want to watch it at home. i obviously couldn't comment on the video since i haven't seen it yet, so i got sucked into the fox vs. cnn argument. i will delete that post so this can stay in the basketball forum.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Former NBA star Karl Malone is an avid hunter who publicly declared his
    advocacy of the right to bear arms by becoming a spokesman for the
    National Rifle Association. SI.com asked Malone for his thoughts on the
    situation involving three-time All-Star Gilbert Arenas, who acknowledged
    Monday that he stored unloaded guns at the Verizon Center in Washington,
    D.C., and said he displayed them in front of Wizards teammate as "a
    misguided effort to play a joke."
    NBA legend Malone offers thoughts
    on alleged Wizards gun incident

By Karl Malone, Special to SI.com

The report that Arenas and teammate Javaris Crittenton had allegedly pulled guns on each other was one of the worst things I've ever seen come across the TV. All the years I played, I've never heard of anything like this alleged incident or of a player bringing guns into the locker room. Doing that in the locker room, with so much that can happen? It's one of those things you just don't do. I can't make any sense of that. You can't tell me one good thing that can happen with a gun in an arena, but I can tell you a thousand bad things. READ MORE

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techfreak View Post
    Didn't know which forum I should post this under. Didn't see it posted anywhere yet. I liked that he did the video interview with the basketball court right behind him.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/spo...e.nba.guns.cnn

I was curious how Karl's live interview was done with CNN early in the day from the TAC and was told it was transmitted via Skype. Audio was good. Video wasn't bad knowing it was that technology.

PS-What an awesome interview by Karl!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread