+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mark May's Top 5 for 2010 season

Varsity Bulldog techstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to all

Re: Mark May's Top 5 for 2010 season

I agree with Mark May 100%. Boise does not deserve to be ranked that high until they play a good OOC schedule. OK so they played Oregon. They also played UC-Davis, Tulsa, and Bowling Green along with the very average WAC opponents. I won't take them seriously until they play a REAL schedule.

Varsity Bulldog CorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her gameCorinthEagle is on top of his/her game

how do they upgrade their schedule? the "BCS" boys are scared to play them because of the very real chance they could get beat. Also, take a look at UT, Alabama and Florida's OOC schedule. Actually looks like Boise IS scheduling like a BCS team already.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techstudent09 View Post
    I agree with Mark May 100%. Boise does not deserve to be ranked that high until they play a good OOC schedule. OK so they played Oregon. They also played UC-Davis, Tulsa, and Bowling Green along with the very average WAC opponents. I won't take them seriously until they play a REAL schedule.
    They also played TCU.

At the beginning of next season they will have defeated the exact same number of top-ranked teams as any other team in America.

And if they win them, at the end of the season they will have played Pac-10 runner-up OSU and @(for all intents and purposes) Virginia Tech.

Either way, I don't see anything that says they don't "deserve" to be ranked high next season.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

If I agree with may on anything, I change my mind! May is a jerk

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I just read an article about how BSU should be consensus #1, next year. He produced a heck of an argument. USC and Texas shouldn't be in the top ten. Its all about the name on the front of the jersey not the talent on the field. Thats the part that disgust me about College football.

Bulldog cdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her game

Pat Forde made a comment on Scott Van Pelt show today that he had Boise #1 going into next years. Van Pelt and the other guy both gasped and laughed. Forde then made point after point why he had them #1. If a BCS bowl winning team brought back 21 of 22 starters with the most efficient quarterback in NCAA. What would you rank them?

I am not sure I can rank them ahead of Alabama, but a great point was made. Definatley top 5.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    I just read an article about how BSU should be consensus #1, next year. He produced a heck of an argument. USC and Texas shouldn't be in the top ten. Its all about the name on the front of the jersey not the talent on the field. Thats the part that disgust me about College football.

Link please!

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Same thing was said about Utah last year and we all know how that game with Bama turned out, don't we?:icon_wink:

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Herby had:

1. Alabama
    2. Ohio State
    3. Iowa
    4. Oklahoma
    5. Virginia Tech

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Going into the season, Tulsa was a favorite to vy for the CUSA championship. Oregon won the Pac 10. TCU won what proved to be a very tough Mountain West.

You don't take them seriously b/c you're influenced by a media bias. Non of the AQ conference big dogs would agree to play at major (or lesser) teams w/o a guaranteed return trip.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Boise 2010 out of conference schedule is:

@ Virginia Tech (FedEx Field, Washington, D.C.)

vs. Toledo

@ Wyoming (a MWC bowl team this season who should be one again - played a ton of freshman this year)

vs. Oregon State

Much better than it's been the last 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg04 View Post
    @ Virginia Tech (FedEx Field, Washington, D.C.)

I suspect this will be on national TV. VT is being listed in a lot of the early top 5, top 10 rankings for next season.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

I've decided that the talking heads are lobbyists... Not analysts.

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    i've decided that the talking heads are lobbyists... Not analysts.
    +10000.

Big Dog Hermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the rough Hermandawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    you're right, he's no colt. garrett gilbert will leave the university of texas as the most decorated qb to ever play there. better than colt. better than vince young. you saw a kid grow up in the 2nd half on the biggest stage in the world, and with a spring practice under his belt, he's going to light the world on fire next year.
    I totally agree. For a true freshman to perform as he did under those circumstances was unbelievable.

+ Reply to Thread