+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dooley - What if?

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Re: Dooley - What if?

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I'm not like all these sheep on here. I think your post SUCKS! It's very stupid. Why would any LA Tech fan be satisfied with back to back 4-8 records? Duh!

You sound like a ULM fan. Hell, even ULM fired a guy with a better record than 4-8, much less back to back 4-8's.

I know we are still talking hyptheticals here, but if you think dressing up JAS a bit and buying us a new Jumbotron is supposed to make us happy with a head coach posting back to back 4-8 records, then you are sadly mistaken. I assure you, when I walk into the office on Monday morning, the folks I see are NOT interested in hearing about our 20K crowd or our Jumbotron. I will, however, proudly tell them about our big wins, and our bowl invitations.

Don't lose sight of the "Big Picture". The stadium rennovations, improved tailgating and increased national exposure are all good things. But they are all things that any GOOD ATHLETIC DIRECTOR is supposed to do. The other obligation of a good AD is to see that we have a good coach, capable of winning football games. Nobody is gonna care about the new Jumbotron and improved TV coverage, if we can't win games.

HD

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I actually loved this post although I don't like the way you phrased this question, "Who do you guys think you are, LSU or Alabama?". Still a very good post.
    Sad. You're just sad.

HD

Varsity Bulldog dogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Sad. You're just sad.

HD

yep these guys will nitpick anything

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    I actually loved this post although I don't like the way you phrased this question, "Who do you guys think you are, LSU or Alabama?". Still a very good post.

Sad. You're just sad.

HD
    What??? I didn't like that one phrase of his but complimented him on the rest of his post. How is that sad? I've seen you absolutely throw guys under a bus for less. What's up?

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS

What??? I didn't like that one phrase of his but complimented him on the rest of his post. How is that sad? I've seen you absolutely throw guys under a bus for less. What's up?

Awww Tyler is losing friends........:bigcry:

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

When is this abomination of a thread going to end?
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    You have NO idea.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I had friends???

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Yeah, he's got a million green, and you've got a million red.
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread