+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Depth Chart

Bulldog CT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really nice

2010 Depth Chart

What do you think the line-up will look like next season?

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Re: 2010 Depth Chart

kinda hard to tell at this point, given that it's before signing day.

I'd say that we should have a pretty good idea after the Spring Game, but anything before that is just blind speculation.

But for fun... I'd say that we won't see much of a change in the starting LB's, unless the RS Freshmen have a really good spring. DL is a CF. We really need some people there, still. DB's will be Carter and Tank, for sure. Maybe OP or a RSFreshmen at the other CB spot, and probably Broades or Boyd at the other Safety, depending on which one has a better off season.

Offense should be easier. We'll have Raulston or Jenkins at QB. OL is mostly intact from what we saw at the end of last season. I hope that Lon either puts on some weight or rides the bench, though. RB should see the two sophomores splitting time with Creer. WR will have Cruz, Livas, and Stuart returning, with the addition of the two transfers. WR could actually be one of the interesting positions to see who develops into starters. TE is Spence, I guess.

That's just off the top of my head. But like I said, it's way too early for this stuff.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Next year should have a good influx of SEC transfer talent so maybe it will jump start our offense and make a WAC championship happen or at least a bowl game.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

I sure hope so.

But after all of our failed JUCO's and Ensminger, I'm not real enthused. I think a lot of it depends on how well they fit into our system and how quickly they pick it up.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post

But after all of our failed JUCO's
    Has Dooley had a "fail" JUCO?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

If healthy and that is a big if, we should have our best WR corp in quite a long time.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

I would guess something like this:

QB: Ross Jenkins - Doak Raulston - Colby Cameron
    RB: DJ Morrow - Lennon Creer - Myke Compton - Tyrone Duplessis
    TE: Chandler Spence - Eric Harper - Andre Taylor
    WR: Tim Molton - RP Stuart - Jacarri Jackson - Sharman Brown
    WR: Phillip Livas - Lyle Fitte - Richie Casey
    WR: Cruz Williams - Ahmad Paige- DJ St. Julien
    OL: Rob McGill -
    OL: Steve Warner - Jared Myles
    OL: Lon Roberts - Matthew Sheppard
    OL: Kevin Saia - Josh Parrish
    OL: Jordan Mills - Cudahy Harmon

DE: Josh Tillman - Christian Lacey
    DT: Mason Hitt - Justin Ellis - Phillip Longino
    DT: John White - Ramone Randle - Kris Cavitt
    DE: Matt Broha - Randy Grigsby - Shakeil Lucas
    OLB: Rufus Porter - Kiamni Washington
    MLB: Adrien Cole - Solomon Randle - Kendrick James
    OLB: Jay Dudley - Dusty Rust - IK Enempkpali
    CB: Terry Carter - Olajuwon Paige - Justin Goodman
    CB: Ryan Williams - Josh Victorian - Quinn Giles
    S: Chad Boyd - Javontay Crow
    S: Tank Calais - CJ Broades

Returning Starter
    Last edited by T_Won; 01-09-2010 at 05:27 PM.

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

is M. Compton returning? i thought he was a senior this year? it would be nice to have a good special teams player returning

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Lennon Creer will be the starting running back from what I hear. And hard to believe Molton won't be starting. And I don't think Ross will be our quarterback

Varsity Bulldog bsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the rough

Ross will be under center in my opinion, or atleast its his job to lose. I agrre with that the transfers have a really good shot at starting.

Varsity Bulldog bdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    Lennon Creer will be the starting running back from what I hear. And hard to believe Molton won't be starting. And I don't think Ross will be our quarterback
    My thoughts exactly

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Do we know that Molton is healthy and qualified?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    I would guess something like this:

QB: Ross Jenkins - Doak Raulston - Colby Cameron
    RB: DJ Morrow - Lennon Creer - Myke Compton - Tyrone Duplessis
    TE: Chandler Spence - Eric Harper - Andre Taylor
    WR: Tim Molton - RP Stuart - Jacarri Jackson - Sharman Brown
    WR: Phillip Livas - Lyle Fitte - Richie Casey
    WR: Cruz Williams - Ahmad Paige- DJ St. Julien
    OL: Rob McGill -
    OL: Steve Warner - Jared Myles
    OL: Lon Roberts - Matthew Sheppard
    OL: Kevin Saia - Josh Parrish
    OL: Jordan Mills - Cudahy Harmon

DE: Josh Tillman - Christian Lacey
    DT: Mason Hitt - Justin Ellis - Phillip Longino
    DT: John White - Ramone Randle - Kris Cavitt
    DE: Matt Broha - Randy Grigsby - Shakeil Lucas
    OLB: Rufus Porter - Kiamni Washington
    MLB: Adrien Cole - Solomon Randle - Kendrick James
    OLB: Jay Dudley - Dusty Rust - IK Enempkpali
    CB: Terry Carter - Olajuwon Paige - Justin Goodman
    CB: Ryan Williams - Josh Victorian - Quinn Giles
    S: Chad Boyd - Javontay Crow
    S: Tank Calais - CJ Broades

Returning Starter
    Pretty sure Tillman's playing DT.

Hopefully, Livas won't play receiver and will be replaced by Paige.

Also, I expect IK to find a starting (or at least majorly contributing) spot somewhere.

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

I think the O-line will be our strength and it won't matter so much who's under center. At least I hope that's the case...

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

We are going to have some horses at rb again this year. I love running the football, especially in the 4th quarter when we are racking up 8-12 yard carries.

+ Reply to Thread