+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Budke beats Baylor

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Re: Budke beats Baylor

LSU Lady Tigers lost today!

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

So did Baylor - at home.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

LOVE IT!!!!

Anyone see that report on Griner? "She" has a deeper voice than most men do!

repeat after me:

pigtails lost! pigtails lost! pigtails lost!

ah...not that I really care.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    I just thought it was cool to see two coaches with LA Tech ties going at it...
    I thought that's all the Big XII was . . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I thought that's all the Big XII was . . .
    haha

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

What!? did I see that pigtails lost again! to Missouri? Did I see that right?

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    What!? did I see that pigtails lost again! to Missouri? Did I see that right?
    It's the "Barmore Curse."

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    It's the "Barmore Curse."
    Yep! He should leave the Dark Side and rejoin the Jedis in Ruston.

Bad karma.....

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yep! He should leave the Dark Side and rejoin the Jedis in Ruston.

Bad karma.....
    You all are so funny but I'm shocked Mizzou beat Baylor but Baylor is 1-3 in the Big XII and needs to find some guardsm

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

You all are so funny but I'm shocked Mizzou beat Baylor but Baylor is 1-3 in the Big XII and needs to find some guardsm
    OMG. I should have seen this all along. YOU are KIM MULKEY. (funny how she said the exact same thing on ESPN):icon_wink:

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

. . Baylor is 1-3 in the Big XII . . .
    Hope they don't win another game.

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Hope they don't win another game.
    lol...too funny but maybe I got here too late to understand all the Mulkey "bashing"...and seriously, I hope someone can help me understand it better. I was upset when she didn't take La Tech's offer to be our coach but have moved on...but maybe I'm missing something or it could be good ol' fun poking at Kim like fanfromafar does against me lol....first I was accused of being Green Mean forever...R.I.P. Green btw and now I'm Kim Mulkey... too funny lol...

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    OMG. I should have seen this all along. YOU are KIM MULKEY. (funny how she said the exact same thing on ESPN):icon_wink:
    lol...next I will be Sonja Hogg, Pat Summitt, or Andrian Wiggins lol

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

lol...next I will be Sonja Hogg, Pat Summitt, or Andrian Wiggins lol
    You'd get more attention if you were SJK.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    You'd get more attention if you were SJK.
    no haha....

+ Reply to Thread