+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sunday 1/10/10 Ruston Daily Leader

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Sunday 1/10/10 Ruston Daily Leader

http://www.rustonleader.com/letters.php

The good news is: I have had a lot of people tell me that this has influenced them to come out and watch both of these teams.

The bad news is: Most people that told me this had no idea that either team (especially the men) are doing as well as they are.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Sunday 1/10/10 Ruston Daily Leader

Very well stated, JT!

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

I was telling somebody who doesn't really follow sports that Tech was 14-2 (at the time), and he said "the women?"

I threw up in my mouth.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    I was telling somebody who doesn't really follow sports that Tech was 14-2 (at the time), and he said "the women?"

I threw up in my mouth.
    Since he doesn't follow, maybe he hadn't thought about them since he heard your preseason predictions...:icon_wink:
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post

I threw up in my mouth.
    I feel your pain.

Even though I gigged you a little on your prediction, thanks for still following, and PROMOTING, the dawgs.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Very well stated, JT!
    Thanks! Man, I wish more "Rustonites" would make an effort to come to these games instead of making excuses.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    Thanks! Man, I wish more "Rustonites" would make an effort to come to these games instead of making excuses.
    Make sure you have plenty of ribs for nadb thursday nite - he is convinced that Dowlings ribs and Magee Moos makes good juju for the dawgs come game time :icon_wink:
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Make sure you have plenty of ribs for nadb thursday nite - he is convinced that Dowlings ribs and Magee Moos makes good juju for the dawgs come game time :icon_wink:

And plenty of napkins for DFM to wipe the sauce out of the hair on his chinny chin chin, since he ain't shaving it off as long as the winning streak is intact.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Will do!! Ribs will be hot, tender, and ready to be eaten!! I'll put an extra roll of paper towel on their table.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent!

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    My wife and I will be there, first game of the year to see in person.
    Go Dawgs!

Quote Originally Posted by exit84 View Post
    My wife and I will be there, first game of the year to see in person.
    Go Dawgs!
    Thank you very much for attending tonight's game. I hope you and the other 4,144 fans that came had a blast and will try and come for the remainder of the home schedule!

Tonight was a very good night and I was extremely impressed with the Student Section and the overall support Ruston showed. It got loud in Thomas Assembly Center and it was a great thing to witness all the people! Looks like the Letter to the Editor and some of the other press coverage this week might have helped.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Great article, The teams are certainly doing there job!
    Go Dawgs!

+ Reply to Thread