+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/16 New Mexico State game

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

1/16 New Mexico State game

See y'all there.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 1/16 New Mexico State game

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    See y'all there.

Great!! Gonna be in "uniform"?

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

See y'all there.
    Do you live in Las Cruces? If so, go check out Fresno State win the play NMSU tonight.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

NMSU better watch out Saturday! Going to be another blood bath!

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    Do you live in Las Cruces? If so, go check out Fresno State win the play NMSU tonight.
    No. I live in Florida. I'll be visiting Ruston for this game. I'm excited about each and every Tech sporting event I get to see and I wish we'd schedule USF/UCF occasionally in anything.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Lady Techsters Basketball
    Day: Saturday
    Date: Jan. 16, 2010
    Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

Head Coach: Teresa Weatherspoon
    Roster: Click Here

Opponent Info:

San Jose State (12-5)
    Mascot: Aggies
    Conference: WAC
    Head Coach: Darin Spence
    Roster: Click Here
    Schedule: Click Here

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Another good-sized team.

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

They have a lot of talent... but not much depth outside of there starting 5 (4 players get 30+ minutes a game). You should be able to tire them out late in the 2nd half. I think you guys can beat them but it should be a fun game to watch.

No. I live in Florida. I'll be visiting Ruston for this game. I'm excited about each and every Tech sporting event I get to see and I wish we'd schedule USF/UCF occasionally in anything.
    Curse the whole world, I just had to cancel the flight, so nevermind.

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

It is VERY important that everyone that is able to shows up to this game tomorrow. Not only to cheer the ladies on to a victory, but from what I'm reading and hearing, we will have several football recruits in town, and the probability is high that they will be at the game (just guessing). So show up, get loud, and show these kids that TECH is the place to be, no matter what else is going on.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by justincad View Post
    It is VERY important that everyone that is able to shows up to this game tomorrow. Not only to cheer the ladies on to a victory, but from what I'm reading and hearing, we will have several football recruits in town, and the probability is high that they will be at the game (just guessing). So show up, get loud, and show these kids that TECH is the place to be, no matter what else is going on.
    AMEN! All our teams need our big time support right now! This could be a tough game, as well. We need to play like there is no tomorrow - just like we did on Wednesday night!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    AMEN! All our teams need our big time support right now! This could be a tough game, as well. We need to play like there is no tomorrow - just like we did on Wednesday night!
    ---
    You bet I will be thererooting on the Techsters!
    My seeing eye dog don't much care for the noise, but he loves all the pretty ladies!
    Think it might be a tough game but the Techsters should follow the game plan and come out a big winner tonight in the TAC!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I need this game to get my mind off of football coach recruiting. Go Techsters!

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    I need this game to get my mind off of football coach recruiting. Go Techsters!
    i think everyone needs it for that exact reason. sitting on bbb stressing about all this can't be healthy

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

How bout them Techsters!!!! We need to kick some asses tonight, girls.

+ Reply to Thread