+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 1/16 New Mexico State game

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 1/16 New Mexico State game

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    I'm gonna send her an email and tell her you are on stalkers.com, and she better be leery of you. LMAO
    Well, I think Brook Lassister probably had me listed before, anyway.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

I don't know what was said in the conversation between the refs and "Spoon" but it was all brought about by the fact that somehow NMSU was playing with only 4 players. They had one at the scorer's table and I guess whoever was to be replaced came on out before the sub was waved in. It was coming out of a time out so obviously there was some confusion. First time I ever saw that and I've been attending Tech basketball games for nearly 30 years.

James

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    I don't know what was said in the conversation between the refs and "Spoon" but it was all brought about by the fact that somehow NMSU was playing with only 4 players. They had one at the scorer's table and I guess whoever was to be replaced came on out before the sub was waved in. It was coming out of a time out so obviously there was some confusion. First time I ever saw that and I've been attending Tech basketball games for nearly 30 years.

James
    Ahhhhh That would explain it. I bet Spoon wanted a T on them. She will probably reply to my email sometime today.

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post

James
    i remember in the 2007-08 season when Miss. St. came here to play, they had 6 players on the court during the game but the refs didn't catch it. I think the female bulldogs got the timeout called before anything was called

Quote Originally Posted by justincad View Post
    i remember in the 2007-08 season when Miss. St. came here to play, they had 6 players on the court during the game but the refs didn't catch it. I think the female bulldogs got the timeout called before anything was called
    Spoon was probably hoping to continue for a while with their 4 players in the NMSU case. That should have been a technical, though, so the refs screwed up and helped NMSU get their act together.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Well, I think Brook Lassister probably had me listed before, anyway.

haha...that's too funny champion!

+ Reply to Thread