+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks DD

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Thanks DD

for taking this job at the most inopportune time. No way we will salvage our recruiting class this year. And it's a shame, because this class had the makings to be huge.

ps...I hope you fall flat on your face at UT and are out of a job in 3 years.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Thanks DD

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    for taking this job at the most inopportune time. No way we will salvage our recruiting class this year. And it's a shame, because this class had the makings to be huge.

Off the subject, but i sure wish you'd move on to another avatar. That one makes me ill.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Derek. You definitely left Tech better than how you found it. Good luck at Tennessee!

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Off the subject, but i sure wish you'd move on to another avatar. That one makes me ill.
    +1000

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post

Do you think that he will get 3 full years at UT if he goes 5-7, 8-5, 4-8???

Big Dog BadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the rough

YES! Thank you. We have a better program than when he arrived and much better facilities.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post

Nope

Guest BS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Could never have went 4-8 without you

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post

I do not understand the Tennessee AD decision at all. He has really put his neck on the line with this.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    yep

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

It's not official until Dooley or UT release a statement. I've seen nothing along those lines. All I've seen is speculation.

It does piss me off though... my freakout moment has started.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    It's not official until Dooley or UT release a statement. I've seen nothing along those lines. All I've seen is speculation.

2:30

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs Down Re: Thanks DD

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    yep
    thanks for a big tv, 4-8 record, and leaving a few weeks before signing day!

please lets not be that gracious (oh good luck on whatever you do...bullshit)

we is OUT of the tech family. dead to us. period

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post

Dude, he is gone.

FWIW, I think 99.9% of us would have made the same decision. Cut Derek some slack... it's not Memphis, it's Tennessee! 100,000 fans in Neiland Stadium... any recruit he wants... coach against his mentor... make 10 x's as much money.... etc....

+ Reply to Thread