+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A real Thank You!

Varsity Bulldog dogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: A real Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    I don't blame him for going to Tennessee. I do blame him for interviewing nonstop every year.

I hope Precious goes winless his first year.

I'm with ya. You'll never see me wishing a BCS program luck with all the built in advantages they have.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawgomatic View Post
    You guys would see a silver lining in a lynching. DD is abruptly leaving two weeks before national signing day and probably taking half the staff with him. The program will be left in shambles. What's the upside of that?

I don't mind him taking most of the staff with him. I wish he had taken Scelfo as well. No matter who the new coach is, I hope it is his decision about who we keep and who he brings in. They need to start on the same page and maybe we can avoid the 3-8, 5-7 seasons that DD had.

Puppy pepperdog has turned a few heads around herepepperdog has turned a few heads around herepepperdog has turned a few heads around herepepperdog has turned a few heads around herepepperdog has turned a few heads around here pepperdog's Avatar

I want to think Coach Dooley for picking up the pieces from Biknell and getting the program corrected and pointed in the right direction again. I feel the program was dying on the vine until Dooley replaced Bickenell. I am going to miss our coach and I hate that he is leaving the program. 3 year was just not long enough for him to get his players in and show the world what they were capable of doing under the direct of his football philisopy. I wish Derrick Dooley much success and I think him for shaking things up a bit. go DAWGS!!!!!!0

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

I wish DD good luck and hope to see him in the sugar bowl in the next couple of years, on the opposite side of the field from the Tech bench and on the short end of the score.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BRDawg81 View Post
    I wish DD good luck and hope to see him in the sugar bowl in the next couple of years, on the opposite side of the field from the Tech bench and on the short end of the score.
    There ya go! Great plan!

Love him or hate him, Dooley did what we needed of him at the time. Yes, his AD skills were better, but even though we had a rough year last year, there were no blow outs. He sure out coached Miles and Peterson, even though we came up short. As for him being difficult and the money suddenly flowing, the reason the money started flowing is BECAUSE he was difficult and tough. He showed our administration the way it should be done.

No need for all the hating. He is gone. I wish he would have stuck around and finished building it, but now we need to hire someone that can finish the job.

On the field, I think Gus can do just that.

Puppy BrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her gameBrewDawg is on top of his/her game

Dooley got the ball rollin'! I'm not happy about this mess we're in, but Dooley had to take that opportunity! If you watched his introduction speech at TN, you can tell he was upset about leaving LA Tech so soon. With Dooley being the AD and HC, it really makes it hard to prepare for this kind of event. That being said.... the foundation has been laid, and hopefully the search committee will find the right HC.

+ Reply to Thread