+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Recruits

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Dear Recruits

If you've been considering Louisiana Tech, I encourage you to continue to consider Louisiana Tech. As an alumni of the school, I can tell you that Louisiana Tech provided some of the best experiences of my life. We are Bulldogs and we are bigger than any one person. If you were recruited by Coach Dooley, it was because he had a vision of something special here. While Coach Dooley is pursuing other opportunities, Louisiana Tech is still an up and coming school and will continue to pursue excellence.

We the school, it's fans, it's alumni and everyone associated with Louisiana Tech, are committed to being the best we can be.

Varsity Bulldog rtr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her game rtr002's Avatar

Re: Dear Recruits

Remember on game day you play for the fans, students and the school! +1
    How bout them Dawgs!

Varsity Bulldog OSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her game

Re: Dear Recruits

I agree entirely. Excellent post.

This univeristy has given me so many opportunites and has allowed me to become a stronger leader, not only on campus, but off of it as well. I've recieved a great education along the way as well I'm proud to be a Techster. We hope you will be proud to be a Bulldawg!

+ Reply to Thread