+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Real Bulldogs

Big Dog DogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the rough

Real Bulldogs

Ha, TB is on Leno as we speak. KM has been on Rome and CNN in the last week. Mens BB is 17-2. DD did a great job as AD jump starting our facilities and alumni support. That said, all is good in Bulldog nation. I have never been more excited to be a Tech fan. Let's just keep supporting LTAC..

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Real Bulldogs

I think keeping the LTAC going strong is gonna be a big part of stepping up our athletics. All major schools have large alumni and membership athletic fund programs and we should be no different. If we want that nice new video board for the TAC and maybe a bleacher expansion down the baselines of the baseball field, we can get it with a lot of small donations.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I was already planning a large increase in my LTAC giving. Now more than ever, it will be increased.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog DogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the rough

Me too WWDog, I'm increasing and let's hope the majority of the rest of us do too!

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    I was already planning a large increase in my LTAC giving. Now more than ever, it will be increased.
    If I get the job in San Antonio I'm looking for, my salary will go up, and thus my LTAC donations will go up...

+ Reply to Thread