+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BD28

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

BD28

Really disappointed we haven't heard from you yet. Times like these are about the only times you post on here. Come on, man, don't leave us hanging!

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: BD28

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Really disappointed we haven't heard from you yet. Times like these are about the only times you post on here. Come on, man, don't leave us hanging!
    ive been sitting here thinking the same thing

especially since he said strongly that it would be muschamp last time
    and he spoke so strongly against dooley

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Last year when all these rumors were swirling...I think BD28 said LATECH would turn to Sonny Dykes OC from Arizona. Not sure if it was a joke but he comes from a coaching background and still may be interested.

PLUS HE WANTS TO BE A HEAD COACH!!

http://www.redraiders.com/2010/01/04...d-in-tech-job/

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice

I did not talk strongly against Dooley. His son is at my house most every day of the week. My connections in the program do not want me to reveal any inside scoop so I am not doing it. I said Todd Monken would get the job last time and Hatcher did not have a chance. Monken was the #2 guy last time and Dooley clipped him at the end. That being said, I don't think the world is coming to an end and La Tech will be fine. We will make a good hire.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG DOG28 View Post
    I did not talk strongly against Dooley. His son is at my house most every day of the week. My connections in the program do not want me to reveal any inside scoop so I am not doing it. I said Todd Monken would get the job last time and Hatcher did not have a chance. Monken was the #2 guy last time and Dooley clipped him at the end. That being said, I don't think the world is coming to an end and La Tech will be fine. We will make a good hire.
    Yay! My bat signal worked!

Sad that you're resisting the urge to pot-stir, but glad to know that SOMEBODY knows something credible, even if they're not sharing!

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice

My Short List,

Todd Monken
    Major Applewhite
    Mike Leach
    Sonny Dykes
    Gus Malzone

This is my short list. Lets see if one of these guys get the JOB!!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

We will make a good hire.

Promise?

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    Promise?
    Has he ever let you down before?

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Good to hear and hopefully your info will calm us all down.

Can you provide a timetable at least? Hopefully we are looking at nailing something down this weekend.

If you can get to UT with a 17-20 record from La Tech then this is a Dream Job for most young, great coaches. The table is set and next year we should win big!!

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

My Short List,

Todd Monken
    Major Applewhite
    Mike Leach
    Sonny Dykes
    Gus Malzone

This is my short list. Lets see if one of these guys get the JOB!!
    But will we pull the trigger quickly??

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Has he ever let you down before?
    Absolutely. He said that Bicknell was headed to Bucknell. Apparently they weren't too impressed that he was Flutie's center on "the play".

We will have a coach within the next 5 days!

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

If you can get to UT with a 17-20 record from La Tech then this is a Dream Job for most young, great coaches. The table is set and next year we should win big!!
    That is what amazes me

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    ive been sitting here thinking the same thing

especially since he said strongly that it would be muschamp last time
    and he spoke so strongly against dooley
    My memory is that BD28 said we all would be happy with the hire, as he was preparing to board the plane to pick up Dooley.

+ Reply to Thread