+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confessions...

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Confessions...

I'm sitting unable to enjoy the saints game because of the suspense over the hiring situation. My iPhone has existed on bbb sine I woke up this morning. Anybody else having these types of problems?

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Re: Confessions...

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    I'm sitting unable to enjoy the saints game because of the suspense over the hiring situation. My iPhone has existed on bbb sine I woke up this morning. Anybody else having these types of problems?
    Yeah me....but that is because I can't stand the saints!!!

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. After The Saints took complete control, Ive been refreshing BB&B on the iPhone regularly.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    Yeah, but I'm just dealing with my problems differently. I'm internalizing mine until I spontaneously combust if we hire the wrong coach. I call it "reserving judgement".

Still enjoying the saints game though. Bright spot in a dark weekend!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

I was planning to drive down NYC for the night but I just canceled it - spending too much time reading all these stuffs on here made my head hurt.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I've been in a haze for two days...but I'm thoroughly enjoying this butt-whoopin the Saints are delivering.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

The Saints have helped me stay away from BBB somewhat. WHO DAT?!!! Now that the game's over, back to BBB for me... I dunno, I may have to fire up the PS3 and pound Tennessee on some NCAA Football in a bit.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    The Saints have helped me stay away from BBB somewhat. WHO DAT?!!! Now that the game's over, back to BBB for me... I dunno, I may have to fire up the PS3 and pound Tennessee on some NCAA Football in a bit.
    who is your Tech's HC then? :icon_wink:

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Personnally, I want to thank Tenn for taking a HC who doesn't utilize his playmakers and for putting us on the radar as the Hot Job of the week as far as who's who of coaching candidates. If you told me that all our potentials were OCs or DCs from BCS powerhouses I would have laughed at you. This is gonna jumpstart our LTAC money drive if we hire the right guy. Thanks Tenn for some college football excitment in Ruston in January. And WhoDat

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Personnally, I want to thank Tenn for taking a HC who doesn't utilize his playmakers and for putting us on the radar as the Hot Job of the week as far as who's who of coaching candidates. If you told me that all our potentials were OCs or DCs from BCS powerhouses I would have laughed at you. This is gonna jumpstart our LTAC money drive if we hire the right guy. Thanks Tenn for some college football excitment in Ruston in January. And WhoDat
    YES SIR! I think everyone needs to drink a beer to this post! (TWSS)

Also, none other than the Abominable Ktulu himself is the coach of MY freakin' Bulldawgs on the PS3, and he's won so many national titles in his imagination that the amount of crystal football trophies weigh VERY heavily on his mind.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Same. Watching the Indy game with Matt Stover kicking but keep coming back hoping to here great news.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

It definately dampened my enjoyment of the Saints game. Along with not actually being there in person. I still enjoyed the win though.

+ Reply to Thread