+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New info??

Puppy ldawg0123 is an unknown ldawg0123's Avatar

New info??

Does anyone have any new info on the HC job?? It would be greatly appreciated.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: New info??

Nick Saban, Bob Stoops, Gary Patterson, Jim Tressel, Randy Shannon, and Tony Dungy are the finalists.

But seriously...I don't think anyone has a clue. The sky is falling, and we're paying nada for a new coach is the newest rumor trend.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    Nick Saban, Bob Stoops, Gary Patterson, Jim Tressel, Randy Shannon, and Tony Dungy are the finalists.

But seriously...I don't think anyone has a clue. The sky is falling, and we're paying nada for a new coach is the newest rumor trend.

I keep hearing that same list and also adding Les Miles as a sleeper pick

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

It is sort of a catch 22. Pay a guy a ton and if he flops you lose your butt. Pay an unproven guy a little and he bolts at the first chance. Is there a middle ground for us to fall in?

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

I might as well throw my name in the mix...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, for Dooley's old salary, I would try for a year even if I got canned the next.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg0123 View Post
    Does anyone have any new info on the HC job?? It would be greatly appreciated.
    Mack Brown called today and inquired about the job. He's flying in tomorrow for an interview.

I am starting to think that BVDV's timeline is going to be pretty close to accurate. I am thinking we may have some names by Wednesday or Thursday and a decision by next Monday.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Mack Brown called today and inquired about the job. He's flying in tomorrow for an interview.
    I know that I got bored with my dynasty league after winning so much that I had to go re-build another team.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

and with that we can wave good bye to all our recruits.

Varsity Bulldog dadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    and with that we can wave good bye to all our recruits.
    What do you and Don W. think about Conque since you are in his area?

+ Reply to Thread