+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/21 HAWAII game

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 1/21 HAWAII game

lost sound with my all-access. Not sure what is the score now but it looks like Techsters took the lead and are on a scoring run.
    18-10 Tech lead now.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Just got my sound back! We must have caught fire!:icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nice

is the game on channelsurfing.net?

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

They are doubling tripling Dowdell. Johnson is on fire in the last 4 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg04 View Post
    is the game on channelsurfing.net?
    yeah, go to google type in: channelsurf louisiana tech and it is the first or second link

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Dont know about channelsurfing, BD04. I'm watching all access

Tech is on a 16-3 run.

if we take care of the ball, we should beat this HI team by 40pts.

Thumbs Up Re: 1/21 HAWAII game

Well, the good news is that I just got a call from Eric Buskirk, and I won the signed basketball at the auction! Can't wait until I can come up there and get it. Comes with a dinner for 4 at the DawgHouse, and 4 tickets to a Lady Techsters game. Have to wait till wife returns from bowling to see when we can drive up there for that. First thing I have won in years! It'll probably cost me $400 - $500 to come up there and get my ball, but I'll put it right next to my two signed footballs!!!

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

YES!!! Channelsurf...thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    Well, the good news is that I just got a call from Eric Buskirk, and I won the signed basketball at the auction! Can't wait until I can come up there and get it. Comes with a dinner for 4 at the DawgHouse, and 4 tickets to a Lady Techsters game. Have to wait till wife returns from bowling to see when we can drive up there for that. First thing I have won in years! It'll probably cost me $400 - $500 to come up there and get my ball, but I'll put it right next to my two signed footballs!!!
    congratulation, TechsasDawg. That is always awesome when you win something.

Thumbs Up Re: 1/21 HAWAII game

Looks like it's going to be a good 'rebounding' night for Dowdell!!

33-12. Dowdell killing them on the glass.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

man, even we are leading more than 20pts but we are playing sloppy as hell. HI is terrible.

+ Reply to Thread