+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Site Traffic

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Re: Site Traffic

This site was down for too long today. Now I know what it means to be an addict.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    This site was down for too long today. Now I know what it means to be an addict.
    I was losing my mind!!!! What the hell is going on?

Big Dog BadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    I now have a blister from hitting refresh

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Fans are starved for quality information. The dinosaur media is doing a really crappy job of following this story, and is guilty of getting their own info from sites like this (though they would never admit it).

It's been over 72 hours, and we're getting almost NO feedback from our administration. THAT bothers me.

HD
    Um, you really want inside info regarding negotiations plastered all over the media?

This is standard fare for coaching searches.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Maybe the Auburn fans will leave and we can our site back.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    I was losing my mind!!!! What the hell is going on?
    Something with the database -

It's leaving alot of pages open and when it reaches a certain point - 20,000 or so it locks everything up...

Believe me we are as frustrated as ya'll are and shows badly on us the admins
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

I couldn't get on either for a long time and just knew for sure there must have been a big announcement and that's why it was all clogged up. Oh, well, so much for that thought...................

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

We are using the same server and same program as a Big XII school so we know its not server based, just something we can't figure out with the database -

This is the worst time for something like this to happen and we are working on it and monitoring it and luckily it was not down a lengthy time - even though in times like this anything more than five minutes is a long time
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Ya'll do a great job. I'm just expressing my angst.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Dwayne,

These are unusual times, and, although we get antsy when we feel we may be missing some news, I think we all understand the present circumstances. Thanks for the job you guys do!!

James

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadDawgy View Post
    I now have a blister from hitting refresh

I am going to need a new mouse... :icon_wink:

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Um, you really want inside info regarding negotiations plastered all over the media?

This is standard fare for coaching searches.
    Absolutely. Tech would look like a dufus school boy if periodic press releases were being issued and that would scare-off all but the most desperate and mediocre candidates. This will be a great hire reflecting our enhanced national recognition.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Seems like things are running much smoother since all the Auburn fans went home.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    Seems like things are running much smoother since all the Auburn fans went home.
    No more back water out in the sticks 56k connections trying to access the site anymore now that the Gus Bus is still in their garage.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    No more back water out in the sticks 56k connections trying to access the site anymore now that the Gus Bus is still in their garage.

I do remember back in the day when I could only access the Tech dial-up at like 26400. How much nicer things are now.

+ Reply to Thread