View Poll Results: Whos your choice for HC?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Todd Monken

40 34.48%
  • Tommy Bowden

28 24.14%
  • Major Appelwhite

34 29.31%
  • Steve Kragthorpe

14 12.07%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who is your top chice for HC?

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice

Re: Who is your top chice for HC?

Dogswin,

No problem! Not everybody is going like my favorite candidate or yours. I just never have liked him. He got into some trouble at Auburn and I just have been around Ruston long enough to know he will not be able to overcome that to get this job.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

My revised list (as if any of you care.... :icon_wink based in part, on the ST report:

1. Monken - still the man to beat in my book
    2. Nix - wow, pushing Monken hard
    3. Phillips - beats out Applewhite based on experience and UH fan testimonials
    4. Applewhite - only negative is lack of experience
    5. DeForest - the stealth candidate, who is he and why is he here?

Obviously only includes candidates from the outside. Spangler would not be a bad choice if we decided to promote. I would easily live with that decision.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

If all these names are truely interested in the job, I will be upset if we hire Spangler or Scelfo.

+ Reply to Thread