+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dooley lied to all of us (Important Read)

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Dooley lied to all of us (Important Read)

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechGrad View Post
    I don't normally sign up on message boards, but I have here to get my message across. CDD lied to all of us La Tech fans. He told us he was going to be here for us and turn us around. There is no doubt in my mind that he would of turned us into the next Boise St after awhile and I know we would of beat LSU every other year in a few more years of CDD hard work. We have had all of our hard work dumped down the drain. There is not another great coach out there that will take this job because most people look at us as a joke school. We only get the left over recruits that were not good enough for the big time schools like where CDD left us for in Tennessee. If we do get another good coach, he'll just leave us too in a few years. I thought CDD was someone I could trust in. I though for certain he was going to be here for many years and turn us into something special.:bigcry:
    Hey, gang, remember DD's new callsign on the UT board Volnation is CDD.
    Don't remember anybody here on BB&B calling him CDD.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

This guy is saying what everyone outside the TECH family wants us to believe about ourselves. It is fiction. We did make great strides during Coach D's tenure but he did not do it all by himself. He was merely the facilitator. The next coach is going to want the same things. Please if you are a fan, now more than ever is the time to step up and give to the program. Please donate to LTAC today.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Getting a new coaching job is all about timing and luck. Pete Carroll picked a bad time to give us some bad luck.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Yep, that's what prompted me to say what I did, too. Pretty obvious...

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

First he refers coach Derek Dooley as "CDD" not "DD". The only folks I've seen who use this acronym are the guys on volnation.com.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Yeah I caught that.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    First he refers coach Derek Dooley as "CDD" not "DD". The only folks I've seen who use this acronym are the guys on volnation.com.
    Auburn folks do that too.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

I don't normally sign up on message boards, but I have here to get my message across. CDD lied to all of us La Tech fans. He told us he was going to be here for us and turn us around. There is no doubt in my mind that he would of turned us into the next Boise St after awhile and I know we would of beat LSU every other year in a few more years of CDD hard work. We have had all of our hard work dumped down the drain. There is not another great coach out there that will take this job because most people look at us as a joke school. We only get the left over recruits that were not good enough for the big time schools like where CDD left us for in Tennessee. If we do get another good coach, he'll just leave us too in a few years. I thought CDD was someone I could trust in. I though for certain he was going to be here for many years and turn us into something special.:bigcry:
    Get over it...

Varsity Bulldog gimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her game gimpcoach's Avatar

This clown claims to be a Tech Grad but his profile says he's a Tech Student. I personally doubt if he graduated from high school. He can't even spell slang expressions correctly. The correct term is WOULD HAVE or if shortening is desired, WOULD'VE. I doubt if this guy could even pass english at Northeast. Probably a student at Delta Community or LTC. Another point I'd like to make. As I tell my wheelchair athletes, the terms WOULD HAVE, COULD HAVE, and SHOULD HAVE all mean that you DIDN'T. (anything that is not spelled correctly in this post is a result of poor typing ability, not lack of knowledge. Laziness may also contribute to this:icon_wink

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Poser.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

nlulm or ull grad?

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Who cares its ancient history.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    nlulm or ull grad?
    Nose picker and booger eater....
    Last edited by Dwayne From Minden; 01-19-2010 at 10:12 AM.
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    this poster sounds like a flamer than like a real Tech grad.

or a player he recruited who feels jilted.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Nose picker and bogger eater....

spel it rite, wil yah? It's "booger"

+ Reply to Thread