+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dooley lied to all of us (Important Read)

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Dooley lied to all of us (Important Read)

Quote Originally Posted by HounDoggy1 View Post
    spel it rite, wil yah? It's "booger"
    picky....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    picky....

shouldn't that be "Picky....?" Sentences always start with upper case, huh??? LOL!

My mama once told me that anyone who talks about eatin' dem boogers KNOWS what it's about. LOL! Hmmmmmm.

Varsity Bulldog gimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her game gimpcoach's Avatar

The important thing is that all true Tech Grads KNOW the correct spelling and grammar, whether we use it or not.:icon_wink:

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by HounDoggy1 View Post
    My mama once told me that anyone who talks about eatin' dem boogers KNOWS what it's about. LOL! Hmmmmmm.
    I've got a six year old - thankfully we have exited the "booger eating" stage, so yes I know booger eaters....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Getting a new coaching job is all about timing and luck. Pete Carroll picked a bad time to give us some bad luck.
    We're now on Day 5 of this coaching adventure........tick......tick......tick.......

HD

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

tick...tick....tick....TERRY....tick....tick....Bo wden....tick...tick....tick

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechGrad View Post
    I don't normally sign up on message boards, but I have here to get my message across. CDD lied to all of us La Tech fans. He told us he was going to be here for us and turn us around. There is no doubt in my mind that he would of turned us into the next Boise St after awhile and I know we would of beat LSU every other year in a few more years of CDD hard work. We have had all of our hard work dumped down the drain. There is not another great coach out there that will take this job because most people look at us as a joke school. We only get the left over recruits that were not good enough for the big time schools like where CDD left us for in Tennessee. If we do get another good coach, he'll just leave us too in a few years. I thought CDD was someone I could trust in. I though for certain he was going to be here for many years and turn us into something special.:bigcry:
    Holy Moly, go somewhere else to slit your wrists!

At BEST, we were going to have Dooley one more year. Even with a new coach we look strong for next season. Possibly, we don't even break stride. We're a much better program for Dooley being here than we were and that's the bottom line.

As far as the deal with losing Dooley, it was a highly unusual and flukey situation! When they canned the coach in Seattle, did anyone expect it would roll down hill all the way to Louisiana Tech. If you did, you need to set up shop as a paid prognosticator. Lightning doesn't strike often, but it happens and we just took a shot. Dooley didn't lie, its just business, its just life. Get over it.

The rest of your post is simply hogwash (apologies to HogDawg)!

To me, the coaching search is going as well as it can. I have never seen things in Ruston kept under wraps as well as this search has been. Secrecy gives you manuvering room. Folks who are closer to the candle have given some indications that seem pretty positive, but even they admit they don't know details. I believe it will be over soon and we can move on. DR has learned his legacy is undeniably tied to the strength of our athletics program, principally football, and he is taking care of business this time. I expect the end result will be a good one.

This is an unfortunate part of the process of moving forward. But even for this significant bump in the road, the process is continuing. We'll get there! We're getting there!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    Not to throw gas on the fire... But i so remember Dooley stating that he was "here for the long haul.". Now I don't remember where this was.... But I do remember it.
    After one of his 8 losses he said he hoped to stay at Tech as long as we would have him. His leaving could actually be a blessing. If he goes 4-8 again in 2010, we are looking at another year before we can let him go. With all the talent he had this past year he should have won at least 9 games. I'm not really that disappointed to see him leave. We will find a better coach.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    After one of his 8 losses he said he hoped to stay at Tech as long as we would have him. His leaving could actually be a blessing. If he goes 4-8 again in 2010, we are looking at another year before we can let him go. With all the talent he had this past year he should have won at least 9 games. I'm not really that disappointed to see him leave. We will find a better coach.
    Dang right Don!! We are Louisiana Tech.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    We're now on Day 5 of this coaching adventure........tick......tick......tick.......

HD
    Hog Dawg for Athletic Director.

We could then call him ADHD.

Of course, y'all could do the same for me if I had the job.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    Not to throw gas on the fire... But i so remember Dooley stating that he was "here for the long haul.". Now I don't remember where this was.... But I do remember it.
    He only said, "I am not looking to leave". Same thing he said in his opening press conference at UT. See the thread- "Sound Familiar?"

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Hog Dawg for Athletic Director.

We could then call him ADHD.

Of course, y'all could do the same for me if I had the job.
    But with you it would be unfounded!
    Last edited by LookingForResults; 01-19-2010 at 12:14 PM.

Puppy tshadow has turned a few heads around heretshadow has turned a few heads around here

Some are calling him double d.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    What?!! We didn't even have a QB. Shoulda won 9 games my ass. This is so funny to sit back and read. A week ago 90% of the people on this board thought Derek Dooley was the best thing since sliced bread. Now, most of those same people are talking about how bad of a coach he is, how he lied to us, how he cheated on us, how they wish he falls on his face at TN, blah, blah, blah. Some of you guys can't be serious. You offer me a job making 5 times what I'm making now, I'm gone.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    What?!! We didn't even have a QB. Shoulda won 9 games my ass. This is so funny to sit back and read. A week ago 90% of the people on this board thought Derek Dooley was the best thing since sliced bread. Now, most of those same people are talking about how bad of a coach he is, how he lied to us, how he cheated on us, how they wish he falls on his face at TN, blah, blah, blah. Some of you guys can't be serious. You offer me a job making 5 times what I'm making now, I'm gone.
    +1

+ Reply to Thread