+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dooley lied to all of us (Important Read)

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dooley lied to all of us (Important Read)

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    What?!! We didn't even have a QB. Shoulda won 9 games my ass. This is so funny to sit back and read. A week ago 90% of the people on this board thought Derek Dooley was the best thing since sliced bread. Now, most of those same people are talking about how bad of a coach he is, how he lied to us, how he cheated on us, how they wish he falls on his face at TN, blah, blah, blah. Some of you guys can't be serious. You offer me a job making 5 times what I'm making now, I'm gone.

Should've won more than 4. 7 at least and the QB that started all our games was a glaring weakness in the spring game.

Yes, I am gone too.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Hog Dawg for Athletic Director.

We could then call him ADHD.

Of course, y'all could do the same for me if I had the job.
    OK, that was funny. Gotta give green for that.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Since this is the newest DD thread, I will post my comment here. Did anyone see him introduced at the UT basketball game. There were equal #'s of Booing fans and cheering fans in that gym. He hasn't even gotten to the locker room, weight room, or practice field and already people are bailing on him. I hope, for those that hated the hire, that he rips through the SEC over the next few years. I can't wait for this to turn in our favor. People will start thinking, "Maybe Tech does know what they are doing down there. Maybe it is worth going to school or coaching for that program because they do want to move up in the ranks." I am telling you, we should all wish for DD to be successful because smart people will make that connection.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    What?!! We didn't even have a QB. Shoulda won 9 games my ass. This is so funny to sit back and read. A week ago 90% of the people on this board thought Derek Dooley was the best thing since sliced bread. Now, most of those same people are talking about how bad of a coach he is, how he lied to us, how he cheated on us, how they wish he falls on his face at TN, blah, blah, blah. Some of you guys can't be serious. You offer me a job making 5 times what I'm making now, I'm gone.
    good post

Varsity Bulldog TrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechGrad View Post
    I don't normally sign up on message boards, but I have here to get my message across. CDD lied to all of us La Tech fans. He told us he was going to be here for us and turn us around. There is no doubt in my mind that he would of turned us into the next Boise St after awhile and I know we would of beat LSU every other year in a few more years of CDD hard work. We have had all of our hard work dumped down the drain. There is not another great coach out there that will take this job because most people look at us as a joke school. We only get the left over recruits that were not good enough for the big time schools like where CDD left us for in Tennessee. If we do get another good coach, he'll just leave us too in a few years. I thought CDD was someone I could trust in. I though for certain he was going to be here for many years and turn us into something special.:bigcry:
    The only excuse I give you for posting this is if you are 10 years old or younger.

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Hey TechGrad...So how was your last Semester at Tech?:icon_wink:

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Since this is the newest DD thread, I will post my comment here. Did anyone see him introduced at the UT basketball game. There were equal #'s of Booing fans and cheering fans in that gym. He hasn't even gotten to the locker room, weight room, or practice field and already people are bailing on him. I hope, for those that hated the hire, that he rips through the SEC over the next few years. I can't wait for this to turn in our favor. People will start thinking, "Maybe Tech does know what they are doing down there. Maybe it is worth going to school or coaching for that program because they do want to move up in the ranks." I am telling you, we should all wish for DD to be successful because smart people will make that connection.

You do realizie that rules our a large percentage of fans . I have to disagree with your signature though. I don't see any need for us to ever play lswho again, nor do I see any reason to play Tenn unless DD turns them into a Vandy or a Miss St.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechGrad View Post
    I don't normally sign up on message boards, but I have here to get my message across. CDD lied to all of us La Tech fans. He told us he was going to be here for us and turn us around. There is no doubt in my mind that he would of turned us into the next Boise St after awhile and I know we would of beat LSU every other year in a few more years of CDD hard work. We have had all of our hard work dumped down the drain. There is not another great coach out there that will take this job because most people look at us as a joke school. We only get the left over recruits that were not good enough for the big time schools like where CDD left us for in Tennessee. If we do get another good coach, he'll just leave us too in a few years. I thought CDD was someone I could trust in. I though for certain he was going to be here for many years and turn us into something special.:bigcry:
    Can we say.... CLASSLESS VOL DOUCHE BAG??
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I kinda new it was a Vol fan. They are using the acronym for coach Dooley as CDD on volnation.com.

Send this thread to the Dawg-Pit!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Give the guy a break, he just found out his mother is also his sister and is just venting a little frustration.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    You do realizie that rules our a large percentage of fans . I have to disagree with your signature though. I don't see any need for us to ever play lswho again, nor do I see any reason to play Tenn unless DD turns them into a Vandy or a Miss St.

You and I both know that we have to play LSpoo, Tennessee, and Auburn to stay afloat. Because those of us who are loyal can't get anyone to give $$$ or come to games, we will always need the $400,000 pay day to play them. And who knows, we might be good enough very soon to knock one of them off.

When we have 25,000+ at every game and have 6 home games every year and can afford not to go, then I agree. Don't go when you don't have to, but for now, I don't think it is an option.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I can't wait for this to turn in our favor. People will start thinking, "Maybe Tech does know what they are doing down there. Maybe it is worth going to school or coaching for that program because they do want to move up in the ranks." I am telling you, we should all wish for DD to be successful because smart people will make that connection.
    If he does rip through the SEC, the other train of thought would be "even he couldn't win at Tech."

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

You and I both know that we have to play LSpoo, Tennessee, and Auburn to stay afloat. Because those of us who are loyal can't get anyone to give $$$ or come to games, we will always need the $400,000 pay day to play them. And who knows, we might be good enough very soon to knock one of them off.

When we have 25,000+ at every game and have 6 home games every year and can afford not to go, then I agree. Don't go when you don't have to, but for now, I don't think it is an option.

Yes, I know that money games are a necessary evil in today's college atmosphere. I just don't see the need to ever play useless again and I don't see the need to rush off to play Tenn. usleless will never play us on an even field. If they are truly the state flagship, they could give us a two for one with our "home" game being in Shreveport in front of all of their bandwagon, brainwashed fans in Shreveport. Other than that, why should we play them strictly on their terms. We may have scared them a little this past year and this may be a moot point.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    If he does rip through the SEC, the other train of thought would be "even he couldn't win at Tech."
    We think alike.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Doc--is it possible to delete this entire thread? It definitely doesn't belong in the football section anymore.

+ Reply to Thread