+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Go to Grambling for the next HC

Varsity Bulldog Elwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really nice

Go to Grambling for the next HC

Rod Broadway would be a real good fit here. Even though he's primarily a defensive coach, he was under S. Spurrier for quite a while so I'm sure some of that rubbed off. Also, he knows the recruiting landscape around here and had to have assisted with getting some of the recruits down in Florida back in the day. Plus, he's put up with the "shenanigans" over at Gram for the past few years so adversity is not a problem. At the very least, give this man an interview. Chuuch

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Re: Go to Grambling for the next HC

May do fine, but this late in the game and recruiting, I don't see him as a good candidate.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

No. If we hire him we might as well go with Spangler! Both are defensive minded coaches.

I've changed my mind. Not just no......HELL NO!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Is this a joke? This is sooooo small time.

HD

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

I wouldnt be surprised if he put his name in the hat. I think he wants out at GSU. He was Spurriers right hand man at both Duke and Florida. I think he would do fine at this level. i dont think tech does that to GSU though.

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

He is supposedly on the short list at ECU.

Varsity Bulldog Elwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Is this a joke? This is sooooo small time.

HD
    How is this small time? Considering that DD had never been a coordinator before getting hired here, this is a step up. This may not happen if for no other reason than to keep the peace in Lincoln Parish, I just though it would be an interesting name to think about.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgtired View Post
    Good luck with that. Not interested.

We've got to quit screwing around, guys. We need to get a real coaching staff in here ASAP.

HD

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

If I were him i'd distance myself from Grambling. Far far away.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

yeah i think Broadway is high on ECU's list now

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    yeah i think Broadway is high on ECU's list now
    Lateral move at best. LoLz on ECU. Don't know if Dooley would have gone or not, but this is what they get for talking trash.

Got turned down by the belt, next stop, SWAC.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgtired View Post
    If true, good for him!
    BUt the fit would not be good here.
    Think about how we would have felt if Dooley would have left for lsu the same way he left for Tenn? People would be pissed big time. People in power would do things for spite. No one likes being treated like a second class citizen and your NEIGHBOR taking your recruiting class and throwing it out the window because they already took your coach would be bad for the people of Louisiana.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Good luck with that. Not interested.

We've got to quit screwing around, guys. We need to get a real coaching staff in here ASAP.

HD
    tick...tick...tick... :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread