+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Movie of 2009 Thread

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Best Movie of 2009 Thread

What was it? Give me a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ballot and after this thread dies down I'll tally it up.

For me, I liked:

1. The Hurt Locker
    2. Moon
    3. Inglourious Basterds

*I haven't seen Up In The Air Yet, but seems like something I'd like.

This wasn't a good year for great blockbuster movies, as opposed to 2008 where blockbusters Dark Knight and Iron Man both made my top 5.

Hurt Locker is really really really awesome.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Re: Best Movie of 2009 Thread

So hard to say right now...have only been able to see about 50 films from 2009, and am still trying to finish seeing films from 2008 (only have "Departures" left - best foreign film of 08)...but so far, "The Hangover" will definitely be in my top 3...others that I've loved are "500 Days of Summer", "The Cove," and of course "Avatar"

Am definitely looking forward to "The Hurt Locker" coming out on the 12th, along with "Moon"...

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

I saw no movies in 2009...and I am not bragging. Damn I wish I had more time.

Puppy evieparsons is an unknown

1. The Twilight Saga: New Moon
    2. Monsters vs Aliens
    3.Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

gotta thrown in "Up in the Air" and a really great Mexican film in "Sin Nombre"...

+ Reply to Thread