+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 10,000 posts

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

10,000 posts

im looking to become the 9th member of the 10,000 post club!

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/membe...rt=posts&pp=30

would have been 7th but guislapp and brian96 own the non-sports forums.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    im looking to become the 9th member of the 10,000 post club!

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/membe...rt=posts&pp=30

would have been 7th but guislapp and brian96 own the non-sports forums.
    You need to do your homework, bro. I almost never post on the non-sports fora.

It was this coaching search that bumped me over 10,000, too, though!

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    You need to do your homework, bro. I almost never post on the non-sports fora.

It was this coaching search that bumped me over 10,000, too, though!

just messing with you. thought you would be honored to be mentioned with guislapp!

you two average over 2,500 posts a year!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I can post with the best of them!
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

And, you can get there faster if you break your posts up.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

My post count would actually be higher, except for my preoccupation with palindromes. On a few palindrome post counts, I've actually gone back and deleted old posts, to keep the count stable for a few hours or days.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Jay what did you do to the scout boards? I can't get any of them (WAC, us, Arizona) to load.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    My post count would actually be higher, except for my preoccupation with palindromes. On a few palindrome post counts, I've actually gone back and deleted old posts, to keep the count stable for a few hours or days.
    Brian96, please excuse my ignorance, but who is pictured in your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    Brian96, please excuse my ignorance, but who is pictured in your avatar?
    Looks like Soren Kierkegaard.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Looks like Soren Kierkegaard.
    Ok thanks. Famous quote by him in the sig makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Jay what did you do to the scout boards? I can't get any of them (WAC, us, Arizona) to load.

not me....

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Wow, 10,000 posts. I don't think I will live long enough to do that. I've got to stop being such a lurker.

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    Wow, 10,000 posts. I don't think I will live long enough to do that. I've got to stop being such a lurker.
    Yeah, if I ever get treatment for my ADHD my post count is gonna hit the basement.

+ Reply to Thread