+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Press Conference Feedback

Big Dog kdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Press Conference Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by kdk008 View Post
    Ok, here's what I'm saying. Would you agree we need to open up a search for a new AD? Everyone on here has killed Long, JO, Bicknell and even Rupp (until last week) for being medeicore or OK. You guys on here strive for perfection and want greatness in every facet of the program. Even criticizing the Prez. What is wierd to me is that now all of a sudden, with the most important position up for discussion we are willing to all of a sudden settle for someone we thing "will do just fine" without opening up a search. So what you are saying is that BVD is so excellently superior to anything else we could possibly have here at Louisiana Tech; otherwise you now are willing to settle on the most important position we have.
    I will ask again...

Bulldog viator27 is on top of his/her gameviator27 is on top of his/her gameviator27 is on top of his/her gameviator27 is on top of his/her gameviator27 is on top of his/her gameviator27 is on top of his/her gameviator27 is on top of his/her gameviator27 is on top of his/her gameviator27 is on top of his/her gameviator27 is on top of his/her gameviator27 is on top of his/her game

Everyone has a right to their own opinion so he is mine: Bruce has been an integral part of the improvements with the Athletic Program at Tech and I believe he knows how to continue to improve. #1 is to build the end zone facility and it will not get done with State funds. The funds will have to come from us, the Alumni. I believe he has the vision and has shown that he's got the work ethic and experience. Don't forget he was AD at Iowa St. when they had 5 bowl appearances in 6 years. He has shown the ability to increase operating revenues - in a 5 year span their Athetic Department's revenues increased from +/- $19MM to +/- $30MM. He helped double their fundraising in '05. If our AD is to be successful he will have to raise money from us. It boils down to bringing in $$ and spending it wisely. I will go on record as saying I'll donate $1000 to the LTAC if they hire Bruce. Now the administration obviously knows more about Bruce than us, but I certainly don't want to regress to the Oats days for sure. That's my vote for what it's worth.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by viator27 View Post
    I certainly don't want to regress to the Oats days for sure. .
    ???

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by viator27 View Post
    Don't forget he was AD at Iowa St. when they had 5 bowl appearances in 6 years.
    Don't forget the Iowa State Scheduling/Recruiting controversy.

http://www.iowastatedaily.com/articl...0-archive7.txt

He wasn't AD when the shit hit the fan but he was AD when all of this was going on.

None of this means he would be a bad AD here. It just warrants us to consider other options.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rpgjr85 View Post
    Fighting on an internet forum is like competing in the special olympics....even if you win, you are still retarded!
    How did this slip through on BB&B? Red for you rpgjr85.

Varsity Bulldog DAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    How did this slip through on BB&B? Red for you rpgjr85.
    I agree with you TT. That is a very shitty comment by rpgjr85. I have a beautiful 5 year old girl that has Down Syndrome and I take offense with that comment. I don't know how to give dots but I would if I could!!!
    Last edited by DAIQUIRIDAWG; 02-09-2010 at 01:48 PM.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAIQUIRIDAWG View Post
    I agree with you TT. That is a very shitty comment by rpgjr85. I have a beautiful 5 year old girl that has Down Syndrome and I take offense with that comment. I don't know how to give dots but I could I would!!!
    <------ click on that thing under his name.

Varsity Bulldog DAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    <------ click on that thing under his name.
    Thanks!! You have educated another.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DAIQUIRIDAWG View Post
    I agree with you TT. That is a very shitty comment by rpgjr85. I have a beautiful 5 year old girl that has Down Syndrome and I take offense with that comment. I don't know how to give dots but I could I would!!!
    Hit this one under his name and report his butt.

Big Dog kdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of light

Whoever "red dotted" me for my "R" word usage, that wasn't me. Just thought you'd like to make sure your deserved thoughts got to the appropriate place.

+ Reply to Thread