+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jamey Bradshaw

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Jamey Bradshaw

...just gave me a phone call about season tickets for this coming year. This is in addition to a renewal letter and a letter offering me the chance to purchase season tickets for a nonprofit group. I'm impressed with their effort this year.

If you've been on this fence about this, I encourage you to go for it. This could be a big year for the baseballers.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: Jamey Bradshaw

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    ...just gave me a phone call about season tickets for this coming year. This is in addition to a renewal letter and a letter offering me the chance to purchase season tickets for a nonprofit group. I'm impressed with their effort this year.

If you've been on this fence about this, I encourage you to go for it. This could be a big year for the baseballers.
    I renewed through his phone call last night and followed it up with a call to the ticket office today. Home season is less than a month away.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Got to work this morning and had a voicemail from a player as well. Renewed my seats with the ticket office. Looking forward to attending a game or two this year.

The last weekend in February will be a triple hitter, baseball game, womens bb and men's bb.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

The baseball program is one of Tech's best, given that they were focusing on the student-athlete before it became so popular in other sports.

Baseball is a little different since the players really have to invest by doing much of the field work; all the while playing the game and being a good student and community citizen. Coach Simm makes sure all are done in a first-class way.

I renewed my seats and now have my sister in Monroe buying season tickets for the second year, even though they rarely attend. They wanted to support a first-rate program!

Buy now, they have earned the support!!!

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Got to work this morning and had a voicemail from a player as well. Renewed my seats with the ticket office. Looking forward to attending a game or two this year.

The last weekend in February will be a triple hitter, baseball game, womens bb and men's bb.
    It is "header" double or triple "header." The old sports announcer on the Alexandria news used to to this and it makes me somad. It is just one of my pet peeves

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I got the call from Dagelford and asked point blank how many he was going to hit this year!

He just laughed....

:icon_wink:
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Also got a call from a new catcher from Highland Park in Dallas. Will buy two season tickets tomorrow. Also got my signing day postcard with Dooley's name on it.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I missed my chance. I should have agreed to renew if he'd send me an autographed baseball.

+ Reply to Thread