+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Graham Watson Twitter

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Graham Watson Twitter

http://twitter.com/ESPN_Others

Just talked to new La. Tech coach Sonny Dykes. Seems like he has a good idea of what La. Tech will and won't be able to do in 2010.
    I would love to know what he told her.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Graham Watson Twitter

I'd love to know what we WON'T be able to do.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    Lose a ball game hopefully...

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    Punt?

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    Punt?
    Punt the ball less than 25 yards?

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    Punt the ball less than 25 yards?
    On a serious note we haven't recruited a punter have we? That is extremely scary to me if we haven't considering how many close games field position lost us last year.

Is there that much of a lack of punting talent..there are some 120 FBS schools and it seems as many highschools as there are in East Texas and Louisiana we should be able to find a kid who can punt.

Not hating on Glasgow personally because I don't know him. But I think he was the worst punter I saw last year...kinda sucks linwood didn't suck it up and stick around haha him and ole houston have to be pissed they quit now with Sonny coming in...oh well I doubt they would have seen the field much with our incoming talent/transfers anyway.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    On a serious note we haven't recruited a punter have we? That is extremely scary to me if we haven't considering how many close games field position lost us last year.

Is there that much of a lack of punting talent..there are some 120 FBS schools and it seems as many highschools as there are in East Texas and Louisiana we should be able to find a kid who can punt.

Not hating on Glasgow personally because I don't know him. But I think he was the worst punter I saw last year...kinda sucks linwood didn't suck it up and stick around haha him and ole houston have to be pissed they quit now with Sonny coming in...oh well I doubt they would have seen the field much with our incoming talent/transfers anyway.
    The punter we were recruiting committed to Arkansas.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

I am confident that with the Sonny Spread, we will never face 4th down all year.... :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread