+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Troy Edwards

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Troy Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    I couldn't disagree more. If you want to recognize athletic achievement only, publish a list of the statistical leaders in all categories. But if you want to have a hall of fame for athletes, that should include how they have represented the university on and off the field.
    On this issue, I agree with you, LFR. If Edwards is that hateful and disrespectful to LA Tech's best supporters, then they owe him nothing. Allowing Edwards in the HOF would only serve to make Tech look desperate, and potentially drag down the reputations of the truly deserving members of the HOF (Bradshaw, Rattay, etc...)

Troy's bad attitude cost him a career in the NFL, and now this. As someone else mentioned in this thread, maybe Troy will mature over the next few years and make himself more acceptable to the Tech masses. I do think he was probably the most exciting player to ever wear a Tech uniform.

HD
    Last edited by HogDawg; 01-23-2010 at 12:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread