+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: D. Sanders now has an...

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

D. Sanders now has an...

offer from Tennessee. Our top recruit.

I had no problem at all with Dooley leaving and the way it went down. If he is in fact recruiting Stanton and now he has offered Sanders, my thoughts are changing and changing rapidly on his character.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Re: D. Sanders now has an...

Not seeing it on Rivals. Where did you get that from?

Varsity Bulldog FieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really nice FieldDawg's Avatar

look at scout. Doesn't surprise me.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Dooley's character is shot. I seriously doubt this kid takes it though. Play at a school that's too far away for my family it see and face a big chance of riding the pine OR go to a school with a new largely passing offense thats right down the road.

Seems pretty straight forward to me... but these are high school kids. I guess anything could happen.

Puppy Deacon Dawg seems to have something between the earsDeacon Dawg seems to have something between the earsDeacon Dawg seems to have something between the earsDeacon Dawg seems to have something between the earsDeacon Dawg seems to have something between the earsDeacon Dawg seems to have something between the ears

if it makes you feel better, I am 99% sure this offer was listed on scout when he committed to us. plus, if he is choosing us over LSU, TTech, etc. he may rather a program and conference like ours.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

I don't remember Tennessee being on there. If it was I really missed it as I watched his process closely

Varsity Bulldog rmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the roughrmitch5411 is a jewel in the rough

Atleast it's listed as "no interest".

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Are you guys saying that if the QB that committed to AZ wants to come to Tech, you would take him. Sonny would and that's OK with me.

I am saying that I don't like that practice. Yes it goes on, but no I don't like it.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I don't think it's a new offer. If it is, Dykes should just show him the quantity of Cruz's touches from last season...that should do it. No idea why a wide receiver or qb would rather play for Dooley than dykes
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

A high school player may decide to go to a school because of the coach. If the coach leaves and goes to another school that player may want to go with him. We want our coach to be a good recruiter and that means the player is more loyal to him than to the school. It happens. No need to lose sleep over it.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Well he better get ready to transfer in his third year...Dooley won't be there for him.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Well he better get ready to transfer in his third year...Dooley won't be there for him.
    Dooley really hurt your feeling hah :icon_wink:

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    Dooley really hurt your feeling hah :icon_wink:
    A week ago maybe. All better now. I don't think Dooley can outcoach Urban Meyer and Nick Saban or even Gene Chizik - he may can outcoach Les Miles. That ain't saying much.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    A week ago maybe. All better now. I don't think Dooley can outcoach Urban Meyer and Nick Saban or even Gene Chizik - he may can outcoach Les Miles. That ain't saying much.

Damn I like this girl

+ Reply to Thread