+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LSU fans and Xbox Live

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

LSU fans and Xbox Live

Sixwings and I were playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 this afternoon on Xbox Live when I look up and there is a player in the game with us named "LSURulez". I ask the guy first, before bashing LSU, where he was from. His response, "a small town north of Alexandria called Jena." I said, "oh, ok. I live in Ruston and I hate LSU." He said, "What!? You hate LSU?," I said, "yeah (then told him what I would like LSU to do)," then I said, "I went to Louisiana Tech and I hate them [LSU], simple as that." His response was typical, "oh, another jealous Tech fan." Then I asked, "did you go to college?" He responded, "well, uh... no..." Then the game started.

Typical LSU fan.

Approximate age of 35 of the LSU fan in question.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: LSU fans and Xbox Live

Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post
    Sixwings and I were playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 this afternoon on Xbox Live when I look up and there is a player in the game with us named "LSURulez". I ask the guy first, before bashing LSU, where he was from. His response, "a small town north of Alexandria called Jena." I said, "oh, ok. I live in Ruston and I hate LSU." He said, "What!? You hate LSU?," I said, "yeah (then told him what I would like LSU to do)," then I said, "I went to Louisiana Tech and I hate them [LSU], simple as that." His response was typical, "oh, another jealous Tech fan." Then I asked, "did you go to college?" He responded, "well, uh... no..." Then the game started.

Typical LSU fan.

Probably doesn't have any teeth either.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing to do with gaming, but my second grade son brought home a silent auction announcement that their school is going to have. The auction items for each class are based on a certain theme. My son's class is supposed to bring items related to outdoor fun & games. Another second grade class is requesting that their students bring items described as "everything LSU". Yikes, I actually wish my son's class got the "Everything LSU" so I could give him a gross of CORN DOGS from Sam's club to take to the auction.

Everything LSU? WTF????????

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by b00mer1 View Post
    Nothing to do with gaming, but my second grade son brought home a silent auction announcement that their school is going to have. The auction items for each class are based on a certain theme. My son's class is supposed to bring items related to outdoor fun & games. Another second grade class is requesting that their students bring items described as "everything LSU". Yikes, I actually wish my son's class got the "Everything LSU" so I could give him a gross of CORN DOGS from Sam's club to take to the auction.

Everything LSU? WTF????????
    What town is this?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post

Typical LSU fan.

I've played against that idiot numerous times. He always seems to talk about LSU this and LSU that in our games. Refuse to play on the same team as him.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Houston

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Houston
    Houston...? The teacher must be an lspoo fan. That is strange for over there. I could see it in South Louisiana.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Houston
    Wtf? Go get some Houston Cougar stuff for your kid to take to school. They'd beat LSU, anyways.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Houston

Dang, in Houston, a safe bet would be Rice, Houston, A&M, UT, or even Baylor. An LSU fan there must feel really lost.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Dang, in Houston, a safe bet would be Rice, Houston, A&M, UT, or even Baylor. An LSU fan there must feel really lost.
    You would be suprised there are a ton of LSU fans here... It's crazy...

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    You would be suprised there are a ton of LSU fans here... It's crazy...
    Yep, they take over bars for LSU games, it is crazy.

+ Reply to Thread