+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Okay, who's played with Arizona's playbook?

Hybrid View

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Okay, who's played with Arizona's playbook?

Go ahead and confess. I did it yesterday. What was really striking is that it was really similar to the playbook that Tech uses (on the game). Definitely closer to ours than to Texas Tech's.

Thoughts?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Okay, who's played with Arizona's playbook?

Hummm.... thanks for the idea. I hadn't done that yet. I'll have to turn off the Basketball game and play a little with the 'Zona playbook. Thanks for the idea.

+ Reply to Thread