+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1/26 NEVADA game

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: 1/26 NEVADA game

If I were the coach, Shanavia would be the only starter playing Saturday. Let's see what the rest of our players can do.

Giving up so many lay ups is unacceptable.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogfan1 View Post
    Did I hear we shot 17% from the field in the first half? That has to be a record!
    For the entire game the rest of the team (besides Dowdell) shot 13.5%, 5 of 37.

Don't know what happened, but my group will be there Saturday expecting a BIG WIN.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    For the entire game the rest of the team (besides Dowdell) shot 13.5%, 5 of 37.

Don't know what happened, but my group will be there Saturday expecting a BIG WIN.
    That shooting performance is horrible and I hope we shoot much better in our next game. And we might need some changes in our starting lineup to light some fire under our starters you know what!!!

+ Reply to Thread