+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1/26 NEVADA game

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 1/26 NEVADA game

Quote Originally Posted by buchananbando5 View Post
    Not expecting to win in the TAC. Hopefully FS will have a big enough lead by that time it wont matter though :icon_wink:.
    Let's see, you are 2 games up right now. We need to win out and FS needs to lose once in addition to losing at the TAC. I need to look at your schedule. If that happens, we split the championship once again.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Let's see, you are 2 games up right now. We need to win out and FS needs to lose once in addition to losing at the TAC. I need to look at your schedule. If that happens, we split the championship once again.
    ---
    The 1st place in the WAC won't be decided till maybe the last game of the regular conference play, and I still expect for the Techsters to get that tital this year!
    We will have to start the run tonight at Nevado...tho!
    smiling

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    The 1st place in the WAC won't be decided till maybe the last game of the regular conference play, and I still expect for the Techsters to get that tital this year!
    We will have to start the run tonight at Nevado...tho!
    smiling
    You are correct. I don't know how I am going to do this, because I have to be up at 4:15 in the morning and on the road for an 8am meeting that is an hour and a half away. I think I am going to turn on the TV in my bedroom and watch it, then try to go right to sleep. Of course, I will probably not be able to sleep - win or lose, since I will either be excited or depressed. Won't be posting, though. I will try to make a quick post in the morning before I leave.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

anyone know if Cox sports will be carrying the game tonight?

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

In the big picture... yes the reg season WAC title means almost nothing other then a nice trophy. I think what is more important is seeding. (From a Fresno perspective) I am I hoping that whatever happens that Tech and Nevada end up on the opposite side of the bracket (Idaho too if it's possible. They have our number and I dont want to face them if we can manage it). The Tourny is in Reno so you can unerstand wanting Nevada on the other side. I know how dangerous Tech can be too so I want see them later rather then sooner if you know what I mean, and I would expect you to feel the same way with Fresno. The best way to get what we want is to win the Reg seaosn title and get the 1 seed. If that happens I think Tech/Nevada will be 2/3. It still wont be easy because we'll have to go through a good NMSU team but I think they are the lesser of evils. So in a way the reg season title means everything to winning the WAC tourny and getting that NCAA bid.

I'll save you the trouble Champ.

Boise State (ESPNU)
    @ San Jose State
    @ Hawai'i
    Idaho
    New Mexico State
    @ Utah State (27 pt win at home and it wasn't even that close)
    Nevada
    @ Tech
    @ Boise State
    San Jose State

Tommorrows game against Boise will tell a lot how we finish I think. If we handle them easily I think we will be able to beat them in Boise. I think that is the last real challenge on the Road (outside of Tech of course but since FS up 2 games... It wont matter unless someone else knocks us off). Of course we could always drop games at home but I dont see that happening.

NMSU-10 Pt win at there place. They have some good wins though so you never know...

Nevada-9 pt win at there place. The spread never went below 8 in the 2nd half after leading big in the first half.

Idaho-outscored idaho 30-11 over the last 10 minutes, but they have our number so again you dont know...

Quote Originally Posted by buchananbando5 View Post
    In the big picture... yes the reg season WAC title means almost nothing other then a nice trophy. I think what is more important is seeding. (From a Fresno perspective) I am I hoping that whatever happens that Tech and Nevada end up on the opposite side of the bracket (Idaho too if it's possible. They have our number and I dont want to face them if we can manage it). The Tourny is in Reno so you can unerstand wanting Nevada on the other side. I know how dangerous Tech can be too so I want see them later rather then sooner if you know what I mean, and I would expect you to feel the same way with Fresno. The best way to get what we want is to win the Reg seaosn title and get the 1 seed. If that happens I think Tech/Nevada will be 2/3. It still wont be easy because we'll have to go through a good NMSU team but I think they are the lesser of evils. So in a way the reg season title means everything to winning the WAC tourny and getting that NCAA bid.

I'll save you the trouble Champ.

Boise State (ESPNU)
    @ San Jose State
    @ Hawai'i
    Idaho
    New Mexico State
    @ Utah State (27 pt win at home and it wasn't even that close)
    Nevada
    @ Tech
    @ Boise State
    San Jose State

Tommorrows game against Boise will tell a lot how we finish I think. If we handle them easily I think we will be able to beat them in Boise. I think that is the last real challenge on the Road (outside of Tech of course but since FS up 2 games... It wont matter unless someone else knocks us off). Of course we could always drop games at home but I dont see that happening.

NMSU-10 Pt win at there place. They have some good wins though so you never know...

Nevada-9 pt win at there place. The spread never went below 8 in the 2nd half after leading big in the first half.

Idaho-outscored idaho 30-11 over the last 10 minutes, but they have our number so again you dont know...
    Except for Tech, that is a pretty nice schedule to have left. Your road games should be wins, if your team performs right. If we can either share or be 1/2 seeds, I will feel good going into the tournament. Tonight will tell the tale on if playing on Nevada's court will hurt us. If we lose tonight, I would MUCH rather have Nevada on Fresno's side and NMSU on Tech's. Idaho does seem to give Fresno fits, so it would be nice to have them on your side, as well.

I want to win the WAC regular season, especially for the #1 seed, but you are right - it doesn't matter so much what seed you are, it matters who is on your side of the bracket.

Right now, I just want to crush Nevada. We, hopefully, will go on a tear from here till the end. We still need to adjust some things, obviously.

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

The game is on ESPNU right? Will it be on ESPN360 also? Im guessing channelsurfing.net is still a go if that doesn't work?
    Last edited by buchananbando5; 01-26-2010 at 07:25 PM.

I want to win the WAC regular season, especially for the #1 seed, but you are right - it doesn't matter so much what seed you are, it matters who is on your side of the bracket.

I think who ever gets the #1 seed between UNR, FS and Tech, the other 2 will be stuck on the same bracket. I think I might be writting off NMSU but I dont see them competing well with Tech's and Nevada's size and my Bulldogs depth. (giving them another 2 Ls at least 5 total for WAC play).

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

anyone here? game is on about 1 minute. Flashchat>?

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

come on people...join flashchat.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Wow...we're sucking it up on national tv. 3 of 19 from the field? Ouch. It also hurts to hear the announcers say Lady Bulldogs... We've been out of the spotlight for too long.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Tech should pay the $1 admission price for all players since they are spectating on the defensive end and not doing much better on offense. Simply pathetic.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

This is hard to watch...

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Wow...we're sucking it up on national tv. 3 of 19 from the field? Ouch. It also hurts to hear the announcers say Lady Bulldogs... We've been out of the spotlight for too long.
    Let them call us that -- they certainly aren't playing like Lady Techsters.

Playing like this on national tv may be the reason why we should stop our wbb program and just focus on mbb and football which can generate money.
    This is just terrible. No fire, no O, no D - and no coaching. Sorry to say that, and it is really hard for me to say that.

+ Reply to Thread