+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I didn't think the NFL was against the Saints until . . .

Bulldog Dawg87_wp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawg87_wp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawg87_wp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawg87_wp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawg87_wp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawg87_wp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawg87_wp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawg87_wp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawg87_wp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawg87_wp Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawg87_wp Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Dawg87_wp's Avatar

Re: I didn't think the NFL was against the Saints until . . .

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    The Saints were getting alot of love on the Fox post game wrap up. The way they talked about Katrina, surprised they didn't start blaming Bush again.
    ...maybe because it was "Fox" Sports. At least, Bush is getting a 2nd chance w/Haiti.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg87_wp View Post
    ...maybe because it was "Fox" Sports. At least, Bush is getting a 2nd chance w/Haiti.
    What???? You needing to eventually blame Bush for Haiti and it's possibly poor results as well? Give me a break! Besides this is celebration Saints thread.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    What???? You needing to eventually blame Bush for Haiti and it's possibly poor results as well? Give me a break! Besides this is celebration Saints thread.
    Damn. I thought y'all were talking about REGGIE Bush.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    You have it backwards IMHO. Buck was looking for the dramatics. Aikman just can't find it in his heart to analyze New Orleans objectively.
    BTW-Their voices are so similar.
    I really don't get Saints fans some times. Aikman was the one who spent most of the next series complaining about the late hit call on the Saints with Favre. I listened to most of the 2nd half. Never heard a comment by Aikman that sounded like he didn't like the Saints.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

I'm glad the Saints fan have something to cheer about after all these losing years. Enjoy it, it might be another 40 years before you get another chance.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad the Saints fan have something to cheer about after all these losing years. Enjoy it, it might be another 40 years before you get another chance.
    Let's see, 40 years minus 14 years since the last time your team was there gives you 26 years left to wait I guess huh? Good grief.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind. Clearly no bitterness here. Move along folks nothing to see here.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    I really don't get Saints fans some times. Aikman was the one who spent most of the next series complaining about the late hit call on the Saints with Favre. I listened to most of the 2nd half. Never heard a comment by Aikman that sounded like he didn't like the Saints.

They were on the air more than "most of the 2nd half."
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

More from www.saintsreport.com
    Finish Strong, Bobby ...

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Someone explain to me how PRO PLAYERS come on the field after a timeout with 12 men. Has to be the worst play of the last 10 years. Was Les on the Vikings staff?

+ Reply to Thread