+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Subscribed threads

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Subscribed threads

When I click on my user CP it shows I have no new post in threads which I'm suscribed to. However, when I look at the thread by opening it, it shows new post. I like the fact that I can check it to see if anyone responded instead of trying to figure out the titles of all the threads again.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Subscribed threads

Pretty soon we're going to be doing a major upgrade here. We can check into it and see if there's something up with the database, but it might be after the upgrade. Hope that's cool.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Alright. Just figured I'd ask.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Alright. Just figured I'd ask.
    I don't know what to tell ya... everything on your account looks good. Other people are getting their notifications, and I even subscribed to one and it worked fine.

Just for clarification though, you want your's set to only show the notifications on the User CP tab and NOT get e-mail notifications.... right??

correct and it is only doing that on my work computer...what does that mean?

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

correct and it is only doing that on my work computer...what does that mean?
    Dump your cookies and cache and try.

No clue how to do that, and it may be a school board thing that I cannot do it. I'm not sure, not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post
    Dump your cookies and cache and try.
    Go to 'Tools' > 'Internet Options' and the look for 'Temporary Internet Files'

You should have the options to delete your cookies and temp files.

To clear your cache, just send a blank signed check to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Go to 'Tools' > 'Internet Options' and the look for 'Temporary Internet Files'

You should have the options to delete your cookies and temp files.

To clear your cache, just send a blank signed check to me.
    Thank you. It is working now. The check is in the mail.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

The check is in the mail.

+ Reply to Thread