+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So does this mean...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: So does this mean...

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Chit! Chicago gave the whole country a disaster in barack.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    But he was a South-Sider.
    Was??? He still is.:bigcry:

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

You know what is funny? I havent seen ole Dwayne on a Saints thread yet. Either I am missing something, or ole Dwayne is very superstitious and doesnt want to spoil this Saint's hoopla. Maybe, I am just reading too much into it. What say you, Big D?????

I thought for sure a Cubs/Saints would get him out of the woodworks, but not yet. Of course, he maybe busy also.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    You know what is funny? I havent seen ole Dwayne on a Saints thread yet. Either I am missing something, or ole Dwayne is very superstitious and doesnt want to spoil this Saint's hoopla. Maybe, I am just reading too much into it. What say you, Big D?????

I thought for sure a Cubs/Saints would get him out of the woodworks, but not yet. Of course, he maybe busy also.
    He's holding his tongue just right and has his toes and fingers crossed 24 - 7. He can't talk right, or even get his shoes on or cypher any numbers right now. Poor guy!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    He's holding his tongue just right and has his toes and fingers crossed 24 - 7. He can't talk right, or even get his shoes on or cypher any numbers right now. Poor guy!

He's barely been able to talk, period, all week. And nothing to do with the Saints game, I don't think. He was some more sick last weekend, and barely could hold his head up to watch the game. He's had two celestone shots, a Z pack, and a couple of incantations involving a chicken, and he's barely feeling good enough to make it to the NMSU game Saturday night.

The boy has been sick.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    He's barely been able to talk, period, all week. And nothing to do with the Saints game, I don't think. He was some more sick last weekend, and barely could hold his head up to watch the game. He's had two celestone shots, a Z pack, and a couple of incantations involving a chicken, and he's barely feeling good enough to make it to the NMSU game Saturday night.

The boy has been sick.
    Hate hearing that one. I been sick 2 1/2 days myself this week. SAINT'S FEVER I guess.

+ Reply to Thread