+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Kisseberth commit

Champ nytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant future

Kevin Kisseberth commit

Just wanted to point out and start a thread for a deep breath around BBB. SD goes to Texas for 2 days and grabs a 3 star LB. Also another huge sign that Spangler and Eggs are two of the coaches being attained. Im liking me some SD right now.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/louisianatec...sseberth-91042
    Last edited by nytetyme; 01-27-2010 at 10:00 PM.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: Kevin Kisseberth commit

Awesome. Solid offer list for this cat.

And I don't mean anything by this, but our class is pretty...uh...Caucasian.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    Awesome. Solid offer list for this cat.

And I don't mean anything by this, but our class is pretty...uh...Caucasian.
    I lol'd.

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

It is amazing seeing how far our recruiting class has come!

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

It's amazing that Dykes is going to sign anybody. These kids are coming to Tech basically after meeting the coach once.

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by nytetyme View Post
    Just wanted to point out and start a thread for a deep breath around BBB. SD goes to Texas for 2 days and grabs a 3 star LB. Also another huge sign that Spangler and Eggs are two of the coaches being attained. Im liking me some SD right now.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/louisianatec...sseberth-91042

I talked to this players High School Counselor at work about a week age! Her son was on Techs baseball team and Coach Sim kicked him off for some reason! She told her son that he could "come home" and he said "no mom TECH IS MY HOME". When Kevins mom called to ask her (high school counselor) about Tech she told Kevins mom this story and how awesome Ruston is compared to Minnasota I think...........

They still don't like Sim.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Good job coaches! Any LB that's 220lbs and can run a 4.6 is going to get a ton of attention.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

6'3 220 and 4.6 are pretty impressive numbers. Lots of offers too so he must be a player.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Scout lists him as a 2-star, 6'2" 207 and a 4.8 forty.

Champ nytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant future

I've met him before and he is closer to the 6'2 range but he is definetly 220. The film on him is good. JFord agrees that his film impresses and the biggest thing that stood out with him is his closing speed to the ball. With all those offers, many coaches also agree that he is D1 ready........I think on film he looks 4.6-4.65ish

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Similar in size to another GREAT BULLDOG LB that came to Tech in 1971, lettered for four consecutive years, made All Southland Conference first team in 1974, & played a crucial role on some of the best Tech football teams EVER!! During that 4-year span, the Bulldogs won 44 games & lost only 4 & this Tech lb made 14 tackles in the FIRST EVER D-11 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME in the Camelia Bowl in Sacramento, CA, in 1973 when Tech shut out Western Kentucky 34-0.

I will be so happy if Kevin Kisseberth turns out just like this former Tech LB!!
    Last edited by MICKEYS14; 01-28-2010 at 11:18 AM. Reason: incomplete

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    You have to remember most of those times, sizes, and weights are done during their JR year and are never updated after being entered.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    Similar in size to another GREAT BULLDOG LB that came to Tech in 1971, lettered for four consecutive years, made All Southland Conference first team in 1974, & played a crucial role on some of the best Tech football teams EVER!! During that 4-year span, the Bulldogs won 44 games & lost only 4 & this Tech lb made 14 tackles in the FIRST EVER D-11 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME in the Camelia Bowl in Sacramento, CA, in 1973 when Tech shut out Western Kentucky 34-0.

I will be so happy if Kevin Kisseberth turns out just like this former Tech LB!!
    Coach, I just got my hand on the 1971 State Fair Football Program and will be scanning several of the pages for BB&B. Lookin mighty fine in the coaches phote!
    The 1971 freshman class is featured on one page. May be the best feashman class ever.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post

Coach, you know that Tech has a much higher recruiting standard now than it did way back then (and I'm so glad we do!) ... you're comparing apples and oranges!

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

What? Dykes is signing players?

Does that mean that I can move out of my Y2K bunker and stop eating MREs?

+ Reply to Thread