+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kevin Kisseberth commit

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Re: Kevin Kisseberth commit

I think you can add that to the list, in fact it was at least a tripple whammy, which include:

1.KMR's book.

2.Sitting across from the WAC Pesidents in summer '06 and hearing about every member schools' improvements. Discussion comes around to TECH. What cha got ?
    Uh nothin. Embarrassing.

3.Signs home and away in fall '06 distinctly in honor of the man.

4. First we heard: "I am not here to preside over the demise of Louisiana TECH athletics." Then we began to hear : Every great research institution has a great athletic program. May have partly been the result of some study/report that gave him a platform to stand on.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Great post, LFR. (I'm shocked! :icon_wink: Just kidding!)

I still think Dr Reneau got "religion" after Kim Mulkey released her book that was very critical of Reneau's leadership in Tech athletics. After winning the national championship in 2005, she finally had a national audience who was very interested in her background. In her 2007 book, she blasted Reneau on the "national stage", and I'm sure he was embarrassed about that. Since then, Reneau's been a different leader --a much better leader-- starting with the hiring of Dooley and the subsequent firing of JO.

HD
    HD you've extended two (back-handed) compliments to two different people in one morning and in one thread! Did you have a dream that your demise is near and you're trying to make amends for your wicked ways?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Great post, LFR. (I'm shocked! :icon_wink: Just kidding!)

I still think Dr Reneau got "religion" after Kim Mulkey released her book that was very critical of Reneau's leadership in Tech athletics. After winning the national championship in 2005, she finally had a national audience who was very interested in her background. In her 2007 book, she blasted Reneau on the "national stage", and I'm sure he was embarrassed about that. Since then, Reneau's been a different leader --a much better leader-- starting with the hiring of Dooley and the subsequent firing of JO.

HD
    JO resigned. He didn't get fired.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    JO resigned. He didn't get fired.
    Yeah right.....:icon_wink:

HD

+ Reply to Thread