+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Dat say Dey own "Who Dat"?

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: Who Dat say Dey own "Who Dat"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    This just in: The NFL has served cease and desist orders on all pirates - Somali pirates, Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney and Johnny Depp were included), Pirates of Penzance and the Pittsburg Pirates citing their ownership of all things pirate and buccaneer like. Tampa Bay's symbol is a pirate, the NFL claims ownership of the Jolly Roger, Skulls and Crossbones, the phrases Me Hearties, Yo Ho Ho and Arrrrggghhhh.
    Don't forget the eyepatch, all parrots, and any wooden legs that may be in existance.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

This just in: The NFL has served cease and desist orders on all pirates - Somali pirates, Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney and Johnny Depp were included), Pirates of Penzance and the Pittsburg Pirates citing their ownership of all things pirate and buccaneer like. Tampa Bay's symbol is a pirate, the NFL claims ownership of the Jolly Roger, Skulls and Crossbones, the phrases Me Hearties, Yo Ho Ho and Arrrrggghhhh.
    This just in: The NFL is claiming all rights to outer space since the Cowboy's logo is a star. Occupants of the Space Station have been asked to cease operations within NFL owned property.
    This made me laugh!

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

This just in: The NFL is claiming all rights to outer space since the Cowboy's logo is a star. Occupants of the Space Station have been asked to cease operations within NFL owned property.
    Does that mean I can't wear my Warren Moon jersey anymore?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I onder if JJ was behind the NFL's Who Dat grab. He better watch out.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Does that mean I can't wear my Warren Moon jersey anymore?
    Warren Moon is owned by the NFL. His name is an infringement on their ownership of the universe and all things existing in it.

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

This just in: The NFL has filed a cease-and-desist order to the Vatican for copyright infrigment of use of the word "Saints".. apparently the Vatican never filed any copyright paperwork in Florida after all those years

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Mississippi and Louisiana schools have been using this long before the Saints, but it's been used long before that in other parts of our culture.

http://www.clarionledger.com/article...at+started+diz?

Bulldog dawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the rough

lauren, the owner who was quoted in the article, is a single mom who has some cool shirts. she uses who dat and the nfl goes nuts. ridiculous. check out the link to her shirts and support a local NOLA girl who, yes, is also a friend of mine.
    http://www.fleurtygirl.net/

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Dawgmatic,
    Thanks for the laugh this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Just got my brand new tie in to wear on Monday, as well!!!!!!! They came one right after the other. I think the tie is fair game, though, since it is the NFL Saints throwback tie. Pretty classy looking!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Dawgmatic,
    Thanks for the laugh this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My pleasure!

I wonder if the NFL has the rights to "America's Team" on the Cowboys? After the Saints won last week, one of the Fox crew stated to Brees that the Saints are now "America's Team".

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

I wonder if the NFL has the rights to "America's Team" on the Cowboys? After the Saints won last week, one of the Fox crew stated to Brees that the Saints are now "America's Team".
    I was wondering the same thing. "America's Team", "Go Big Blue" (NY Giants) "Raider Nation", etc, etc, etc... Raider Nation would be a legit gripe for the NFL, since it contains the name of the team.

I understand trying to protect your marks and copyrights, but this seems like nothing more than a money grab.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

David Vitter is in on the act now saying he is behind the Who Dat Nation. Stop the presses we might have some Democrats agreeing with him for once Sooner or later I expect Mary and Vitter to show up at a podium together about this.

I wonder if they have all rights to brown paper bags too? :icon_wink:

Don't just be grabbing and greedy in the good times, NFL.

+ Reply to Thread