+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miscellaneous stuff......

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Re: Miscellaneous stuff......

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You can download "Malwarebytes" and do a system scan. It will identify the files that are part of the Internet Security 2010 "hoax" and allow you to delete them. Problem solved. I guess this is just for future reference since your old system has kicked the bucket anyway.
    Malware bytes is the go-to solution for most of the issues I deal with. Thing is though, some virii actively block malware bytes from being installed, saying that the user does not have permission to run it. You have to usually boot up in safe mode, install malware bytes, then boot back up in regular windoze and then you'll be ok.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

How long will it take......
    For the taxpayers/voters who supported Obama and the democrats with a dollar (or more) to realize they will not be getting any CHANGE?
    OR......
    For the taxpayers/voters who are awaiting the next republican "coming"/"victory" to realize that their political idols are also molded from the same political clay?

Yesterday......
    Obama once again goose stepped proudly (but quietly on a Saturday) behind little george's and big dick's band, as he signed a year extension of the "patriot" act poppycock that had been given a hearty YEAH vote by the democrat CONTROLLED congress.

THIS COULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED......
    When American taxpayers and voters were honest conservatives and liberals.
    Only republican party rascals and democrat party miscreants could ever weave a warped American flag to wave over any such erosion of our once cherished American FREEDOM.

No cheer on this one.

Only goodnight.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    How long will it take......
    For the taxpayers/voters who supported Obama and the democrats with a dollar (or more) to realize they will not be getting any CHANGE?
    OR......
    For the taxpayers/voters who are awaiting the next republican "coming"/"victory" to realize that their political idols are also molded from the same political clay?

Yesterday......
    Obama once again goose stepped proudly (but quietly on a Saturday) behind little george's and big dick's band, as he signed a year extension of the "patriot" act poppycock that had been given a hearty YEAH vote by the democrat CONTROLLED congress.

THIS COULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED......
    When American taxpayers and voters were honest conservatives and liberals.
    Only republican party rascals and democrat party miscreants could ever weave a warped American flag to wave over any such erosion of our once cherished American FREEDOM.

No cheer on this one.

Only goodnight.
    With less words, I feel the same way.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Before I forget......

I was hoping to read more from Mildawg regarding his planned conversation today with J. Edgar's lads.
    But nothing yet!

I am intellectually fond of Judge Napolitano, but that will not prevent me from heeding any worthy facts that may contradict the merits of his self-written warrants oration.

If Vegas had a line on the Judge......
    I'd give odds and bet on the Judge.

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    Before I forget......

I was hoping to read more from Mildawg regarding his planned conversation today with J. Edgar's lads.
    But nothing yet!

I am intellectually fond of Judge Napolitano, but that will not prevent me from heeding any worthy facts that may contradict the merits of his self-written warrants oration.

If Vegas had a line on the Judge......
    I'd give odds and bet on the Judge.

Cheers.
    The self-written warrants thread......
    Has now been relagated to page 2 status on the politics board, and still no word from Mildawg regarding any FBI discussion about Judge Napolitano's remarks.

Anyone know Mildawg?
    Anyone heard from him recently?
    I hope he's OK!
    Could it be that his FBI friends have arrested him for asking about self-written warrants?

Wheels within wheels within warrants?????

Cheers.

Today is the day......
    When the citizen/taxpayers of America will learn if there will be NO new illness care plan......
    Or a BAD new illness care plan!

Those are now the only 2 possibilities!

Cheers.

My fellow Americans......
    Including the multiple millions of Americans who hate not only ME......
    But also the ballot box victory that made a mulato your first less than pure white president.

Today is a remarkable day in the history of the only modern western society that has never concerned itself with the need for illness care for all of its citizens.

Throughout my campaign to become your president......
    I promised illness care for EVERY American.

Throughout my more than a year in the oval office......
    I have fought for illness care for every American......
    Unless I was busy doing other STUFF, or selling bits of my political soul to OTHER INTERESTS......
    And doing my damnedest to get elected to a second term.

BUT TODAY......
    Despite my less than noble effort to actually bring a campaign promise to fruition......
    MY democrat controlled congress......
    MY COMPLETELY DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED CONGRESS has finally voted to send me an illness care bill that I can now sign with less effort than it takes to swat a pesky fly.

I should ACT proudly presidential at this moment.
    I should PRETEND that the poppycock illness care reform legislation that will be on my oval office desk in a matter of hours......
    IS WONDERFUL......
    Has fulfilled my campaign crap PROMISES......
    And I could then begin dreaming that this political shit on a stick will eventually catapult ME to presidential stardom.

BUT I JUST CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO CONTINUE WAVING AN AMERICAN FLAG IN PRAISE OF THE BASTERDIZED BUNDLE OF "SPECIAL INTEREST" BULLSHIT THAT THE DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN CONGRESS HAS CAVED TO......
    FOR THEIR BEST INTERESTS......
    RATHER THAN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE AMERICAN CITIZENS THEY SO RIGHTEOUSLY PRETEND TO REPRESENT!

Therefore......
    I shall VETO the illness care legislation that has been passed and opposed by America's political whores......

AND......
    As of this moment......
    I hereby abdicate any democrat throne......
    And proclaim myself INDEPENDENT of all future democrat and republican RAh RAH balderdash.

I shall begin again tomorrow......
    To do what no democrat or republican president has a snowball's chance in our current congressional hell of ever doing.
    I shall attempt to begin a new era of Jacksonian democracy......
    AND DAMN ALL TORPEDOES!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I too have dreams.

Cheers and goodnight.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Yep. And Americans will elect some republicans and believe that all is well in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Yep. And Americans will elect some republicans and believe that all is well in the world.
    And then Americans will elect some democrats......
    And BELIEVE that all is well in their world.

Because......
    American republicans, American democrats, and those millions of Americans who seldom bother to vote......
    FAR OUTNUMBER......
    ALL the combined conservatives and liberals who make an effort to actually THINK before they vote......
    And then vote for what they perceive to be best for our nation, and not merely best for some pissoir political party.

Cheers.

A Pew poll released today claims......
    a) 1/3 of American citizens/taxpayers/voters believe the federal government is a "major threat to their personal freedoms".
    b) 3/4 of American citizens/taxpayers/voters are frustrated and/or angry with the feds. Only 1/4 report being "content".
    c) 78% of American citizens/taxpayers/voters reportedly feel they CANNOT trust their government "almost always or most of the time".

Sounds great......Does it not?
    Sounds like an American electorate that is finally waking up to the fact that there is more than something very rotten in denmark D. C. !

But it ain't so, Virginia......
    There is no Santa Clause rally of awareness sweeping the land with common sense......
    Because......
    The conclusions being drawn from these poll numbers predict that American citizens/taxpayers/voters will be sending more republicans and fewer democrats to denmark D. C. in November.

Here's the problem IMNHO......
    Toward the end of the little george exercise in extreme federal stupidity, it was 80% of the American citizens/taxpayers/voters who felt they could not trust their federal fools and felons.
    So what did the American citizens/taxpayers/voters do?
    They elected democrats en masse to solve their problems!

DAH then...... And DAH now!

Perhaps some day, Virginia......
    (probably too long after any worthwhile American horses remain in any American barn)
    American citizens/taxpayers/voters may stage a truly intelligent rally of awareness, and firmly slam closed the federal barn door on BOTH democrats and republicans with extreme common sense......
    Instead of being FOOLED into believing that repeatedly replacing one gang of self-serving thugs with THE OTHER gang of self-serving thugs means anything more than propping up pure poppycock on a sanctimonious stick.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Spinoza; 07-20-2010 at 04:11 PM.

Live and try to learn......

While pausing for any bites or nibbles on my Multitasker bible bait, I clicked on "your notifications"......
    And discovered unread private messages, and 3 "friend" requests.

Questions......
    What is a friend request?
    What does it involve?
    Are we ALL not "friends" of a sort already, simply by our dawg board common denominator(s)?

Also......
    I still have 2 for unread private messages.
    I cannot find them.
    Any suggestions?

Cheers.

At the top of the page, where it says "Welcome Spinoza" you need to click on the private messages tab.

Is spin still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    At the top of the page, where it says "Welcome Spinoza" you need to click on the private messages tab.

Is spin still alive?
    I'm still alive......
    Thanks for asking!

Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread