+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Red Stick Amateur Baseball League

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Red Stick Amateur Baseball League

Is anyone in the Baton Rouge area interested in playing some hardball? Some friends and I are forming a team in the Red Stick Amateur Baseball League, and are looking for players to fill the roster. If you're a pitcher, that'd be GREAT. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested ASAP, 'cause the season starts quite soon!

Puppy BPorch2 is an unknown

Re: Red Stick Amateur Baseball League

Hey man, if youre still trying to put a team together I'd like to try to play with you guys. I live in Baton Rouge, haven't looked into the league much but i am definitely interested. I havent played baseball in a year due to shoulder problems in high school, but it shouldnt take me long to get back into things. I know you posted this a while back, so if it's too late I understand.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

If I was an adult in BR I'd LOVE to come pitch. Haha

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BPorch2 View Post
    Hey man, if youre still trying to put a team together I'd like to try to play with you guys. I live in Baton Rouge, haven't looked into the league much but i am definitely interested. I havent played baseball in a year due to shoulder problems in high school, but it shouldnt take me long to get back into things. I know you posted this a while back, so if it's too late I understand.
    I have a team a couple of my buddies and I can join if we aren't able to build a team ourselves, so I have a fall-back plan. However, there is a general public league workout (tryout really) in the first week of March that we might build new teams out of. Just send me a message with contact info if you're interested. We're REALLY trying to grow the league, so I don't think anyone will have trouble getting onto a team. Heck, if I can play, anyone can, hahaha!

You can also check out redstickbaseball.ning.com for information about what's going on.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

I hate to be "That Guy" but can this be moved elsewhere? This isn't about Tech Baseball...perhaps it is best suited for the general sports forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    I hate to be "That Guy" but can this be moved elsewhere? This isn't about Tech Baseball...perhaps it is best suited for the general sports forum.
    I wear a Tech baseball hat to practice... Oh, and usually a Tech t-shirt as well. My coed softball team last year wore Tech blue for its uniform... GO BULLDOG BASEBALL!!! (and also Red Stick baseball!)

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

I wear my Tech boxers to work, but that doesn't make work Tech related.

Puppy Kolten32 is an unknown

+ Reply to Thread