+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WAC announces pre-season picks

Puppy bozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nice

WAC announces pre-season picks

You can see this stuff yourself at the official WAC website. I notice that in the pre-season All-WAC picks that Dageford is glaringly absent. I can't see how he was overlooked by everyone. I also thought that the southern dogs were picked far too low as I think they could win it all this season. All this coming from a San Jose State fan.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: WAC announces pre-season picks

I think Simoneaux doesn't nominate his players for pre-season WAC lists. Seem to recall reading that in the past when outstanding Tech baseball players weren't listed.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bozar View Post
    You can see this stuff yourself at the official WAC website. I notice that in the pre-season All-WAC picks that Dageford is glaringly absent. I can't see how he was overlooked by everyone. I also thought that the southern dogs were picked far too low as I think they could win it all this season. All this coming from a San Jose State fan.
    I thought someone said Sim never nominates his players for preseason awards.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

What? Can't provide a link?

http://www.wacsports.com/ViewArticle...CLID=204879054

2010 WAC Preseason Poll
    Rank Team (first-place votes) Points
    1 Fresno State (5) 32
    2 New Mexico State (1) 27
    3 Hawai‘i 26
    4 Louisiana Tech 22
    5 San Jose State (1) 19
    6 Nevada 15
    7 Sacramento State 6

Varsity Bulldog sportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the rough sportsguylatech's Avatar

I don't remember from where but I wanna say I've heard that to about Simoneaux

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

That is correct.

Bulldog VolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around here

He doesn't nominate players for pre-season honors at all. He believes (as do I) that preseason rankings, awards, etc., are completely meaningless and only serve to put undue pressure on people.

I personally wish they'd just do away with all this preseason nonsense.

Varsity Bulldog sportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the roughsportsguylatech is a jewel in the rough sportsguylatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VolDawg View Post
    He doesn't nominate players for pre-season honors at all. He believes (as do I) that preseason rankings, awards, etc., are completely meaningless and only serve to put undue pressure on people.

I personally wish they'd just do away with all this preseason nonsense.
    agreed, but gotta have something to start the conversation up.. besides, you know our society loves a good argument and what better argument than who got left off and who didn't deserve to be on it and so on

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Lookin' forward to meeting you SJSU guys in Ruston this year! If the Dawgs are #1, perhaps the Trojans can be a close #2!

+ Reply to Thread