+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Louisiana Recruits Remaining

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: Louisiana Recruits Remaining

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    We are gonna have a real scrappy class.
    My motor still hasn't stopped running, personally.

Varsity Bulldog chev6489 is on top of his/her gamechev6489 is on top of his/her gamechev6489 is on top of his/her gamechev6489 is on top of his/her gamechev6489 is on top of his/her gamechev6489 is on top of his/her gamechev6489 is on top of his/her gamechev6489 is on top of his/her gamechev6489 is on top of his/her gamechev6489 is on top of his/her gamechev6489 is on top of his/her game

Thumbs Up Re: Louisiana Recruits Remaining

Media Center:#78 LT Rydon Naquin - 2009 Highlights #78 LT Rydon Naquin - 2009 Highlights
    Ht: 6-5 Wt: 285
    Position: OT Year: Class of 2010High School: E. D. White Catholic HS
    (Thibodaux, LA)
    2010 Scout.com HS Football Rankings (full list):Pos: OTPos Rank: NRPos Rating:

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    Dude I'm lovin the white boyness of this class. Motors that never stop running, coaches on the field, and every other stereotype I can't think of right now, status: en route to Ruston
    Dude you need to drop the "white boy" stuff. Players and their families read this board too , you know?

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Political correctness.....This is one of the biggest problems with our country now----don't step on too many toes....Its a shame that when some one makes a statement some one gets their feelings hurt....If it is directed at a particular individual that is one thing but if its in general then just let it go.....

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Dude you need to drop the "white boy" stuff. Players and their families read this board too , you know?
    And this was a negative comment towards a player...how?

It's perfectly fine to make light of all of the racial stereotypes that exist in football. They're comical. I find it hilarious when talking heads label a white defensive end as a high motor player, or label a guy like McNabb a "dual threat" quarterback when he clearly isn't. These are ridiculous remarks that deserve to be made fun of.

There were hundreds of comments on this message board all season about benching our quarterback or cutting our punter. Don't tell me that MINE was somehow some atrocity that players or parents must not read.

Now, back on topic. Let's get on the DT from Airline. That guy can play.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    And this was a negative comment towards a player...how?

It's perfectly fine to make light of all of the racial stereotypes that exist in football. They're comical. I find it hilarious when talking heads label a white defensive end as a high motor player, or label a guy like McNabb a "dual threat" quarterback when he clearly isn't. These are ridiculous remarks that deserve to be made fun of.

There were hundreds of comments on this message board all season about benching our quarterback or cutting our punter. Don't tell me that MINE was somehow some atrocity that players or parents must not read.

Now, back on topic. Let's get on the DT from Airline. That guy can play.
    Whatever makes you feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46 View Post
    Political correctness.....This is one of the biggest problems with our country now----don't step on too many toes....Its a shame that when some one makes a statement some one gets their feelings hurt....If it is directed at a particular individual that is one thing but if its in general then just let it go.....
    46, I think it would be in our best interest to at least act politically correct especially when we still have scholorships to offer. Think picture here.

Varsity Bulldog cavedawg is an unknown

Yea CChandler,Why don't you make your comments known to the team, I'm sure they would find humor in it. Get a clue!!!!!

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    46, I think it would be in our best interest to at least act politically correct especially when we still have scholorships to offer. Think picture here.
    At first I thought you were being sarcastic, seeing as how you got railed for posting this during the final weekend before signing day:

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...351#post879351

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Some of y'all are being ridiculous. Chandler's comments are fine. TV announcers and columnists are notorious for the racial stereotypes and it's fun to laugh at them.

Puppy NICKDAWG has turned a few heads around hereNICKDAWG has turned a few heads around here

Dt from airline will not graduate until dec/2010

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

The PC stuff is funny. I have seen a couple of african american qb's come through here and posters on this very board mention that they are fast and can scramble when I thought they were slow and in fact slower than the white qb's they were competing with. Also some of the qb's that have been labeled as "game managers" were terrible decision makers.

+ Reply to Thread